• Ria

• BTS

• OrgVisual

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

in comparison

Twice has 185, Blackpink has 135, EXO has 205

Who cares?

So BTS stans listen to a lot of BTS music I’m shocked :celestial5: It makes sense considering they never had a GP hit before Dynamite anyway.

I don’t know what these numbers mean but it looks fraudulent to me. :celestial5:

Just now, Ryuuchan_X said:

I don’t know what these numbers mean but it looks fraudulent to me. :celestial5:

it's from Last.fm

ARMYs go to like openscrobbler.com and add fake scrobbles of BTS songs to their accounts. :cm:

Or it's just scrobbles from when they set up bots to play their songs on repeat all day long.

A bunch of fakery. Nothing about BTS is legit. 

10 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I say fraud

12 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

Why would anyone fake LastFM numbers when it literally has 0 benefit :deadbanana2: Y’all are dumb. Look how many scrobbles you have of your fave. 1000 songs isn’t even that much when you think of how much music you listen to in your life. 

I’ve 2000 BTS scrobbles just from my lastfm and I rarely even use Spotify anymore :cm:

Edited by BTS

3 minutes ago, BTS said:

Why would anyone fake LastFM numbers when it literally has 0 benefit :deadbanana2: Y’all are dumb. Look how many scrobbles you have of your fave. 1000 songs isn’t even that much when you think of how much music you listen to in your life. 

I’ve 2000 BTS scrobbles just from my lastfm snd I rarely even use Spotify anymore :cm:

You're right, it's dumb. But we all know how OBSESSED ARMYs are to prove they're better and bigger than everyone else so they'll even fake Last.FM scrobbles to make a point. Truly sad if you ask me. 

1 minute ago, Selena Gomez said:

You're right, it's dumb. But we all know how OBSESSED ARMYs are to prove they're better and bigger than everyone else so they'll even fake Last.FM scrobbles to make a point. Truly sad if you ask me. 

You’re truly obsessed with BTS more like :michael:

BTS have more scrobbles cause they have more stans.

And stans listen to their music a lot more than the GP.

More songs per person = higher ratio

Its not rocket science Selena Gomez.

Many of their stans spend their days fake scrobbling and for what? Last.fm charts? :deadbanana4:

so...its basically them streaming from bts fan organised playlists 24/7?

i mean wbk...

5 minutes ago, Ria said:

Still mad that Dynamite destroyed every Blackpink record? :ahh:

OT: organic, non-payola'd streams only

WHAT???

Blackpink is breaking records for GGs.. and organically at that

no BoTS allowed

13 minutes ago, Selena Gomez said:

ARMYs go to like openscrobbler.com and add fake scrobbles of BTS songs to their accounts. :cm:

Or it's just scrobbles from when they set up bots to play their songs on repeat all day long.

A bunch of fakery. Nothing about BTS is legit. 

I've seen some with 10 scrobbles per minute, not just BTS stans but others too, it's just pathetic :dies:

22 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

:ahh: 

8 minutes ago, BTS said:

You’re truly obsessed with BTS more like :michael:

BTS have more scrobbles cause they have more stans.

And stans listen to their music a lot more than the GP.

More songs per person = higher ratio

Its not rocket science Selena Gomez.

Apparently not only BTS have more stans but their stans are the only ones capable of managing to listen to 10 different songs or play the same song 10x in the span of 1 minute. Remarkable. 

35 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

in comparison

Twice has 185, Blackpink has 135, EXO has 205

this is how other KPop artists fared.. the difference from the BoTS stans :dies:

3 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

WHAT???

Blackpink is breaking records for GGs.. and organically at that

no BoTS allowed

You have to settle for the irrelevant kpop girl group records I guess since they'll never touch BTS' :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.