Cardi leads solo female rap song debuts (Spotify)

PFRR

Whew! Looks like a GLOBAL smash. :clap3:

Crazy how WAP alone broke every record in the book and somehow ATRL still discredits her but will praise a random song doing 750,000 streams in a week :rip:

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

Queen of Rap.

She's her OWN competition she competing with herself! Bloop :clap3:

Princess of Rap :clap3:

I’m Bardi Gang but let’s not front and and be unrealistic  and not admit Nicki is Queen of Rap :coffee:

No other b*tch is doing it like Cardi  though!

2 minutes ago, 42Osuxx said:

Princess of Rap :clap3:

I’m Bardi Gang but let’s not front and and be unrealistic  and not admit Nicki is Queen of Rap :coffee:

No other b*tch is doing it like Cardi  though!

She's CLEARLY the QUEEN of RAP music, plaques and stats for the new generation aka generation z. The PUBLIC decides the monarchy. And they've chosen :clap3:

52 minutes ago, Scorp said:

She's CLEARLY the QUEEN of RAP music, plaques and stats for the new generation aka generation z. The PUBLIC decides the monarchy. And they've chosen :clap3:

Definitely... but Nicki is the Queen of Rap , PERIOD. Cardi will never compare to Nicki when it comes to talent as a rapper/songwriter. But as far as visuals/discography/stats yes, Cardi is far more superior. Like I said I am Bardi Gang , and I honestly can’t stand the other lady/narcissist.  

7 minutes ago, 42Osuxx said:

Definitely... but Nicki is the Queen of Rap , PERIOD. Cardi will never compare to Nicki when it comes to talent as a rapper/songwriter. But as far as visuals/discography/stats yes, Cardi is far more superior. Like I said I am Bardi Gang , and I honestly can’t stand the other lady/narcissist.  

My thing is this. Why even mention any other rapper in a CARDI B stats thread? It just make the gang look crazy. We can celebrate The Queen Of RAP without mentioning anyone else :eli: :clap3:

1 minute ago, Scorp said:

My thing is this. Why even mention any other rapper in a CARDI B stats thread? It just make the gang look crazy. We can celebrate The Queen Of RAP without mentioning anyone else :eli: :clap3:

You are right, I’m sorry I’m just drunk ?

I just had this convo with a friend yesterday though which

is why I brought her up ?. Sorry :ace:

Up is going to be a HIT :duca: 

Just now, 42Osuxx said:

You are right, I’m sorry I’m just drunk ?

I just had this convo with a friend yesterday though which

is why I brought her up ?. Sorry :ace:

Up is going to be a HIT :duca: 

And it's STUCK friend ??

The "Hustlers" actress is winning again, somehow she always stays here :clap3:

The other girls don't have a hope in hell at this point, there is ZERO competition.

12 hours ago, Scorp said:

She's her OWN competition she competing with herself! Bloop :clap3:

that part

200.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.