FN: The Moonlight Edition does 16,7M streams

katara

Hopefully she tops the Spotify Global Album Chart next week :jonny:

Is Prisoner going to start counting for FN from now on and not for Miley?

7 minutes ago, espeon said:

Is Prisoner going to start counting for FN from now on and not for Miley?

Depends which album is selling more on each week. So... unless probably a couple weeks if Miley decides to push Plastic Heart again, yes :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Depends which album is selling more on each week. So... unless probably a couple weeks if Miley decides to push Plastic Heart again, yes :rip: 

She should be ashamed :biblio: 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

She should be ashamed :biblio: 

It's not gonna make much of a difference in the end, it's not doing "big" numbers per se in US right now and in UK the streams from it are 1/10th for the album units.

3 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It's not gonna make much of a difference in the end, it's not doing "big" numbers per se in US right now and in UK the streams from it are 1/10th for the album units.

Still rude af, she is a featuring on the song, it’s not hers

Un Dia and Prisoner is part of this album? :dies: Wow that’s shameless af. It’s like all of her features are also part of her own albums now. :ahh: 

17 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

IIAM would’ve been +5M if it was the lead of TME methinks 

image0.gif

Tea

image0.gif

25 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Un Dia and Prisoner is part of this album? :dies: Wow that’s shameless af. It’s like all of her features are also part of her own albums now. :ahh: 

How is it shameless? Un Dia was obviously always planned for this the same elevator door for the levitating video is the single cover. It wasnt even on any album yet. Just because they didnt say “ a single from my deluxe version” doesnt mean the plan wasnt always to put it there. And miley put dua on the song because after she made it she said she thought it sounded like a dua song. So it fits. 
Its still six original songs plus a duet and a remix. Fever and un dia have no other album this was always the plan. Her and J Balvin have the same management. 

i swear no critical thought goes into peoples cute little drags. 

Edited by Mrguilbeaux

Also people not realizing that dua probably didnt even agree to do the miley song unless she was then allowed to use it for a reissue. 

4 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Also people not realizing that dua probably didnt even agree to do the miley song unless she was then allowed to use it for a reissue. 

And Miley would’ve had to agree with her song being used elsewhere too 

28 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

How is it shameless? Un Dia was obviously always planned for this the same elevator door for the levitating video is the single cover. It wasnt even on any album yet. Just because they didnt say “ a single from my deluxe version” doesnt mean the plan wasnt always to put it there. And miley put dua on the song because after she made it she said she thought it sounded like a dua song. So it fits. 
Its still six original songs plus a duet and a remix. Fever and un dia have no other album this was always the plan. Her and J Balvin have the same management. 

i swear no critical thought goes into peoples cute little drags. 

You’re acting like this is her first time doing this when half of DL1 are her features with other artists, tucked in her album to increase her album stats. :dies:  You’re telling me all of those were also planned from the start? :dies: 

u guys know that dua and warner can't just put the song on her album if there wasn't an agreement made for that right... 

anyway is there a list that shows in which countries prisoner is available bc i know that isn't available on FNTME worldwide (not playable).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.