THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - "Heartbreak Anthem"

shark_heather

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• KKKIMO92

• The Slayer

Welp I can’t find it anywhere so I guess I’ll be listening to it for the first time next Friday :dies:

I’m not expecting anything earth shattering or genre changing, but hopefully it’s a cute bop that will give them some exposure across Europe. They can always follow up with a solo Trio Mix single afterwards.

17 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Welp I can’t find it anywhere so I guess I’ll be listening to it for the first time next Friday :dies:

I’m not expecting anything earth shattering or genre changing, but hopefully it’s a cute bop that will give them some exposure across Europe. They can always follow up with a solo Trio Mix single afterwards.

Would you like to hear it? :fan:

17 minutes ago, dansuxx said:

Jades verses and the drop >>>>

I hate how they used the violins and dramatic drums, sounds like disney. 

I LOVED the violins/piono at the start!

I don't think it sounds Disney at all..

I love it all, especially Perrie's part where the song just builds and builds!

Sounds exactly like what I imagined a David Guetta x Galantis feature would sound like nnnn

Its cute and inoffensive. I like it and for me it’s very much on a par with both Only You and No Time For Tears (I enjoy all 3 pretty much equally, none of them stand out as earth shatteringly brilliant)

Hope this does well for them & they serve us with a follow up Trio Mix single (which I think must still be coming based on the RCA/Little Mix hints)

7 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Sounds exactly like what I imagined a David Guetta x Galantis feature would sound like nnnn

Its cute and inoffensive. I like it and for me it’s very much on a par with both Only You and No Time For Tears (I enjoy all 3 pretty much equally, none of them stand out as earth shatteringly brilliant)

Hope this does well for them & they serve us with a follow up Trio Mix single (which I think must still be coming based on the RCA/Little Mix hints)

I'm glad this is just a song they are featured on and does not seem to be the first single off their next project!

23 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I'm glad this is just a song they are featured on and does not seem to be the first single off their next project!

Well its better they are featured bc it will get a proper WW push 

I wish we could get also a Derulo ft LIttle Mix ( He owns us for getting a big UK hit) . Even if i dont like him , at least his songs are being pushed WW and this is exactly what we need 

I think it’s gonna sound better in HQ. It definitely sounds like the kind of thing radios will eat up, so that’s a good sign.

I’m not making any chart predictions just yet though. I thought Sweet Melody would struggle and look at how wrong I was there nnnnn.

It's cute but NTFT is much stronger. I'm guessing this might be why NTFT coming out right after Confetti was "now or never"

Jade's verses are incredible, but Perrie's and especially Leigh-Anne's parts are way too autotuned and the drop is horrible :rip: 

I’ve just thought...

It’s Valentines Day on Sunday. It would be very on-brand of Little Mix to officially announce a song called “Heartbreak Anthem” on Valentines Day nnnn.

So I think it’s pretty clear this is going to get a huge radio push all across Europe.

I wonder if their plan is to use this feature as a way of gaining more exposure across Europe before following up with a single of their own? Might be a smart decision in the long run, depending on how this is received. 

A source told Daily Star Online: "Little Mix's management are looking into how the song appeared online as a matter of urgency.

"Heartbreak Anthem is a sugar sweet pop collab with David Guetta and Galantis – it has a 2011 vibe.

Screaming :rip:

OK this is a cute and I love this :jamming: It is a bit weird for me not hearing Jesy but they ladies delivered. They all sound great