You do what you have to

No, I ain't got no time to dwell on it

And I don't wanna feel, I don't wanna feel hollow

Chasin' you and me, chasin' over these shadows

This ain't a heartbreak anthem

I don't care what happened

But I ain't got no time to dwell on it

[Post-Chorus: All]

This ain't a heartbreak anthem (Ooh) This ain't a heartbreak, this ain't a heartbreak

This ain't a heartbreak anthem A heartbreak anthem, a heartbreak anthem (Ain't a hearbreak)

[Verse 2: Jade]

Hello, it's me your ex

I didn't wanna comment this, it's pain in my chest

And thanks to you I'm wearing on this bulletproof vest

But I'll be okay, I'm okay (Okay, I'm okay)

[Pre-Chorus: Leigh Anne, Perrie] Sometimes it works out but sometimes it don't (don't)

Maybe we'll fix this or maybe we won't

Sometimes a heart can single out like a stone

Until you find home

[Chorus: Perrie, Leigh Anne, All]

This ain't a heartbreak anthem (No)

But I ain't got no time to dwell on it (time to dwell on it, oh)

Don't wanna throw a tantrum

You do what you have to

No, I ain't got no time to dwell on it

Chasin' you and me, chasin' over these shadows (Uh)

[Post-Chorus: All]

This ain't a heartbreak anthem (Ooh) This ain't a heartbreak, this ain't a heartbreak

This ain't a heartbreak anthem A heartbreak anthem, a heartbreak anthem (Ain't a hearbreak)

[Outro: All]

Chasin' you and me, chasin' over these shadows

Edited by shark_heather

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• KKKIMO92

• The Slayer

The song is already sent to all the big European stations and they will play it exclusively this week 

Possibly release date is this Friday 

Just now, nooniebao said:

Can’t listen right now but will this be their first single without Jesy or does she sing on this?

No . Jesy is gone 

1 minute ago, Thickorita said:

It's cute but I honestly think it's stupid to waste their comeback hype as a trio on a random DJ collab

Yea for the UK , but not for outside of UK . Its the first time they will be heard since idk when outside of UK and they really need this 

It feels so weird without Jes. :sosad:

But at least they’ll still be releasing music so. :heart2: And she’ll eventually come back

I kinda don’t want to listen to it before it’s officially released.. but if they’re sending it to radios and premiering it before it’s out, idk what they expect? :rip:

6 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I kinda don’t want to listen to it before it’s officially released.. but if they’re sending it to radios and premiering it before it’s out, idk what they expect? :rip:

Idk whats the difference 

You can listen all day on the radio station until they play it and then it will be official 😂😁

Edited by shark_heather

4 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Idk whats the difference 

You can listen all day on the radio station until they play it and then it will be official 😂😁

nnnn idk I feel guilty when I listen to leaks, especially when one of my fave’s songs leak :rip:

I guess this isn’t really a “leak” though if they’ve sent in to radios to be played prior to release. It’s just such a... messy roll out :rip:

this is a really different sound for them!!! it is very heavily focused on each of them as individuals which is a bit strange. and i don't think i even heard leigh-anne besides random ad libs? 

i don't really understand what's going on with the release though.. it's clearly leaked before it's even been announced or so much as speculated. :rip: 

edit - nvm i just listened again and leigh-anne clearly is on the second part of the verses

Edited by myles

2 minutes ago, myles said:

i don't really understand what's going on with the release though.. it's clearly leaked before it's even been announced or so much as speculated. :rip: 

There is no leak 

The song is sent exclusively to some radios in Europe for this week and probably it will be released next week 

I really dont see what's the harm 

Its not like its a massively unticipated release and they are missing first week's sales or streams 

The song is totally radio friendly and they want to use radio

I think its a smart move actually 

48 minutes ago, myles said:

this is a really different sound for them!!! it is very heavily focused on each of them as individuals which is a bit strange. and i don't think i even heard leigh-anne besides random ad libs? 

edit - nvm i just listened again and leigh-anne clearly is on the second part of the verses

Yeah Leigh does the pre-chorus, Jade does the verses, Perrie does the chorus, all of them do the chants.

I like it even though is not a super smash like SM, but you can tell is a grower and will probably do great in Europe. The hollow/shadow part is my favorite.

Edited by Blue.

( please correct me if there is a mistake on the lyrics)

I regret not listening to it now nnnn I’m not as patient as I thought :dies:

Is everyone involved in this song gonna just ignore the fact that the entire thing leaked before people had even speculated it might even exist? :toofunny2:

17 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I regret not listening to it now nnnn I’m not as patient as I thought :dies:

Is everyone involved in this song gonna just ignore the fact that the entire thing leaked before people had even speculated it might even exist? :toofunny2:

I think David already did that once back in the days. Are we in for a return of the UK radio release 6 weeks before iTunes AND streaming? :eli: ready for that “N/A - Heartbreak Anthem 6,724 streams” on day one then :eli: 

I like Jade's verses. They all sound great, as per usual. I wish it was a bit longer though.