two years since Ariana's iconic BBH100 dominance

ariananext

2 years later she's owning the Top 10 with two simultaneously hits :jonny6:

when we tried to boycott 7 rings so break up could debut #1 but instead it debuted at #2, but she also got the entire top 3 locked for her :jonny6: i remember i was SO shocked when i saw it cause no predictor predicted that would happen :toofunny2: she was in her bag.

This achievement is so underrated. She was massive and I don't feel like people appreciate it enough in this forum. 

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

This achievement is so underrated. She was massive and I don't feel like people appreciate it enough in this forum. 

This x infinity

13 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

because it wasn't their faves doing it :1stplace::2ndplace::3rdplace:

This feat is so important and underrated. I mean no other ATRLers' faves has done this. She is basically the only female artist who has #1 #2 #3 in the same week... The only other act who achieved this feat was tehe f'ing Beatles.

ari-1.jpeg

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

This feat is so important and underrated. I mean no other ATRLers' faves has done this. She is basically the only female artist who has #1 #2 #3 in the same week... The only other act who achieved this feat was tehe f'ing Beatles.

ari-1.jpeg

She is the ONLY artist to do this aside from The Beatles, male or female. It's a HUGE achievement.

37 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I agree. They said that achievement was nothing in streaming era but now they realized it's not that easy to do even with mega artists like Drake.

I remember Bey and TI did something similar, I remember hearing nothing but those on the radio.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2008-12-12

1 hour ago, quitedangerous said:

when we tried to boycott 7 rings so break up could debut #1 but instead it debuted at #2, but she also got the entire top 3 locked for her :jonny6: i remember i was SO shocked when i saw it cause no predictor predicted that would happen :toofunny2: she was in her bag.

The way the UK won and actually achieved this too :jonny5: (Though she only got the top 2 spots here).

this was:jonny6:the way she dominated with thank u, next... ugh i wish she extended out the era with more singles

The queen of streaming! 

Maybe Billie will do the same with her new album release. 

Roman Holiday
2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

!!! Even in the thread for it, people here were hating hard and downplaying :deadbanana: It was wild. 

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

I remember Bey and TI did something similar, I remember hearing nothing but those on the radio.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2008-12-12

The way Just Dance is steadily climbing to the top with all those monster hits :jonny:

3 hours ago, BGood2Me said:

The queen of streaming! 

Maybe Billie will do the same with her new album release. 

But the lead single and a few other droplets didnt even reach #1? While both TUN and 7 Rings debut at #1 before the album was out. 

Ugh, I really wish she milked TU,N era. That era could have really been huge for her :jonny:

7 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Agree not to mention she has 2 songs in the top right now :dies:

She had the perfect release schedule.

I still can’t believe it. Everything from TUN to this domination was like the dream we didn’t even wish for because it seemed impossible :jonny6:

On 2/11/2021 at 2:28 PM, thatsmydemi said:

!!!

This was a massive achievement. :worship2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.