ATRL's Deal or No Deal: Valentine's Special ♡ Winner Is...

Lucky#17

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• miguel

• PinkBox

• fountain

Is there any slot left? :chick1:

The Page 2 was so confusing I don't even know, now. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

I need an open spot on Saturday after 3am EST

Sign ups have closed! Looks like we've got our list of players & times finalized.

If I'm made an error on yours please let me know! Otherwise, see you over the weekend!

Friday, 12February:

2pm EST: @Legend E

3pm EST: @touya kinomoto

5pm EST: @fountain

6pm EST: @Staryu

Saturday, 13February:

2am EST: @Dessy

2pm EST: @miguel

3pm EST: @Rence

4pm EST: @Overprotected
10:30pm EST: @luckystrike

Sunday, 14February:

2am EST: @kipperskipper

3pm EST: @Queen Conchita

4pm EST: @Noah

7pm EST: @PinkBox

8pm EST: @shelven

:chick3:

2 hours ago, Lucky#17 said:

Sign ups have closed! Looks like we've got our list of players & times finalized.

If I'm made an error on yours please let me know! Otherwise, see you over the weekend!

Friday, 12February:

2pm EST: @Legend E

3pm EST: @touya kinomoto

5pm EST: @fountain

6pm EST: @Staryu

Saturday, 13February:

2am EST: @Dessy

2pm EST: @miguel

3pm EST: @Rence

4pm EST: @Overprotected
10:30pm EST: @luckystrike

Sunday, 14February:

2am EST: @kipperskipper

3pm EST: @Queen Conchita

4pm EST: @Noah

7pm EST: @PinkBox

8pm EST: @shelven

Girl then why you.... whatever

HhbvujvUG.gif

1 hour ago, Riri. said:

Girl then why you.... whatever

HhbvujvUG.gif

so true queen

Welcome back @Legend E! — you’re up first in our little Valentine’s Special. You already know how things work but in case you need a refresher here’s the breakdown for the classic-styled game:

Spoiler

The objective of the game is simple: to select the case with the $1million amount out of 26cases presented. Since the chances of that occurring are quite low, there will be rounds where you will select a fixed number of cases (6cases to start in the first round, then 5cases for the second round & so on…) to eliminate from the game; here, the objective is to select cases with LOWER amounts of money in them. At the end of each round, the banker (also done by me) will present an offer to buy you out of the game — you can either say “DEAL” to accept or “NO DEAL” to continue playing in hopes that you can eliminate more cheaper-valued cases / have a higher amount of money in your case. 

As introduced in the reboot of the show, you are allowed to make ONE comeback offer to the banker per game you play (ex: the banker offers you $160,000 to end the game, you counter with $175,000).

Everyone will be playing a classic-styled game & since this is only a special — not a full season — this’ll be the only game you’ll play for the grand prize. At the end of this one round, whoever has the #1 score will win the grand prize, so try to set the bar as high as you can! If you’ve got no questions, go ahead & select your case!

4kEdSBM.png

1 minute ago, fountain said:

If he’s not online currently can I do mine now and he can have my time slot in a few hours :skull:

Yeah sure! If you got any questions about the rules & stuff before we get started lemme know.

1 minute ago, Lucky#17 said:

Yeah sure! If you got any questions about the rules & stuff before we get started lemme know.

Ok! I’m ready. Do I have to pick 6 for this first round?

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

Ok! I’m ready. Do I have to pick 6 for this first round?

Pick the case you'd like to hold throughout the game! You're aiming to pick the one with $1mil.

1 minute ago, Lucky#17 said:

Pick the case you'd like to hold throughout the game! You're aiming to pick the one with $1mil.

Oh, right :deadbanana4:

I will go with 10

Okay fountain, Case10 is yours! Please select 6cases to open. Remember, you're aiming to open the ones with the lower amounts in them. Good luck!

wHUnlyY.png

CASE6 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$10!

CASE11 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$10,000!

CASE14 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$0.01!

Yay!

CASE16 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$5,000!

CASE21 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$200,000!

CASE22 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$75,000!

Your board now looks like this:

Spoiler

NMrFUFH.png

Please standby as the banker calculates your offer.

After opening 6cases, the banker offers you...

Spoiler

$93,852!

Since this is your first offer, you cannot present a counter to the banker yet. Should you say “NO DEAL”, you’ll open 5cases next round (which you can do in the same post as your response to the offer).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.