ATRL's Deal or No Deal: Valentine's Special ♡ Winner Is...

Lucky#17

GkmLZwP.png?width=1080&height=360

A massive shoutout to our lovely @Element for absolutely smashing this graphic! He really didn't have to make one this good for a little special!

SAMPLE EPISODE • S1 THREAD

Welcome back to ATRL’s Deal or No Deal! After such a fun first season & getting word that people who didn't play in S1 still wanted to, I figured doing a little something would be nice... so... we're having a Valentine's Special!

HOW TO PLAY:

I've attached a sample episode & the S1 thread above for anyone who doesn't know how the game works. It's mostly luck, so there isn't anything complex, but there is a bit of strategy involved - enough to keep things interesting. All games will be broadcasted LIVE here in the thread! At the beginning when each round is announced, sign-ups will open for timeslots, or “episodes”, of when you can play. Since I anticipate each game taking a bit of time (though I've gotten much quicker as S1 progressed), I recommend picking a timeslot where you'll be free about 10minutes before start time & 10minutes after end time as well.

The objective of the game is simple: to select the case with the $1million amount out of 26cases presented. Since the chances of that occurring are quite low, there will be rounds where you will select a fixed number of cases (6cases to start in the first round, then 5cases for the second round & so on…) to eliminate from the game; here, the objective is to select cases with LOWER amounts of money in them. At the end of each round, the banker (also done by me) will present an offer to buy you out of the game — you can either say “DEAL” to accept or “NO DEAL” to continue playing in hopes that you can eliminate more cheaper-valued cases / have a higher amount of money in your case. 

As introduced in the reboot of the show, you are allowed to make ONE comeback offer to the banker per game you play (ex: the banker offers you $160,000 to end the game, you counter with $175,000). ALL formulas as to how I calculate offers and ALL cases’ values each game will be sent to a non-player beforehand to ensure fairness (I'll be using the fixed formula from S1). Attached is a list with all 26amounts of money that will randomly be placed into each game’s 26cases.

Case Values:

Spoiler

dond_board.gif

Since this is just a special, only 1round will be played - it'll be like one big mass round. 14players will each play 1game & whoever earns the highest amount of money / scores the highest will win the entire special. It's pretty simple!

WINNER'S PRIZE:

We can't have a special game over the weekend of love without prizes! The same options as S1 are offered, but if there's something you're especially coveting, we could definitely work something out.

Spoiler

• 1month of premium music streaming (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.) paid.
• 1month of Discord Nitro paid.

• $7USD Amazon e-Gift Card.

SIGN-UPS:

You'll find all the timeslots available to play this weekend in this spoiler. Please let me know which timeslot you'd like to play in when you sign up; if you just say "Sign me up!" & other users claim slots I'm afraid I'd have to give them priority. Copying&pasting the list as you go would be greatly appreciated, too! The special will consist only of 14players, I've just added extra timeslots for those in different timezones, so we'll have some blank. 5games max. will be done per day, so 1slot for Saturday & 1slot for Sunday will be the blank ones.

Spoiler

Friday, 12February

2pm EST:

3pm EST:

5pm EST:

6pm EST:

Saturday, 13February:

2am EST:

3am EST:

2pm EST:

3pm EST:

4pm EST:
10:30pm EST:

Sunday, 14February:

2am EST:

12pm EST:

3pm EST:

4pm EST:

7pm EST:

8pm EST:

Edited by Lucky#17

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• miguel

• PinkBox

• fountain

Friday, 12February

2pm EST:

3pm EST: touya kinomoto

5pm EST: Not Like The Movies

6pm EST: Staryu

Saturday, 13February:

2am EST:

3am EST:

2pm EST:

3pm EST:

4pm EST:
10:30pm EST:

Sunday, 14February:

2am EST:

12pm EST:

3pm EST:

4pm EST: Noah

7pm EST: PinkBox

8pm EST: Shelven

Edited by Noah

Friday, 12February

2pm EST:

Saturday, 13February:

2am EST:

3am EST:

2pm EST: Dessy

3pm EST: Rence

4pm EST:
10:30pm EST: luckystrike

Sunday, 14February:

2am EST:

12pm EST:

3pm EST: Queen Conchita

Friday, 12February

2pm EST:

Saturday, 13February:

2am EST:

3am EST:

2pm EST: Dessy

3pm EST: Rence

4pm EST: miguel
10:30pm EST: luckystrike

Sunday, 14February:

2am EST:

12pm EST:

3pm EST: Queen Conchita

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.