ATRL's Deal or No Deal: Valentine's Special ♡ Winner Is...

Lucky#17

When I saw that Pinkbox chosed the "9" was like he may have the million. Since it was one of the six numbers where the million appeared the most during the 1st season. :hippo:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• miguel

• PinkBox

• fountain

Alright @miguel & @PinkBox... We've come to the solution that we'll be doing a tiebreaker...
You'll see 26cases presented as usual. The amounts of each case have been randomized & sent to Hug before this has been posted. You will each pick 3cases (at once). I've randomized who will get the first pick & it's...

Spoiler

KFdUfNP.png

PinkBox will pick first!

Each of your 3cases will be added & the person who has picked the 3cases with the highest added value will win the tiebreaker & the grand prize options presented in the OP.
Best of luck to you both! <3

LuzwzAV.png

Rooting for Pinkbox! :party:

#TeamPeppaPig

Destroy that Puta! :hippo:

CASE16 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$1!

CASE17 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$750!

sGGIVxT.png

Miguel leads with a total of $750; PinkBox has a total of $1.

CASE5 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$75,000!

CASE24 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$200!

bYp63ra.png

PinkBox leads with a total of $75,001; Miguel has a total of $950.

CASE7 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$5,000!

& CASE1 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$300!

68tpU85.png

Spoiler

Congratulations @PinkBox, with a total of $80,001, you have won the Valentine's Special of Deal or No Deal!

@miguel Your total of $1,250 wasn't enough to beat PinkBox, but you played one hell of a game. It was a pleasure having you as well!

fO2PGeB.png

Thank you so much for everyone who's gotten involved with this little special - I wasn't expecting this interest to be this big... I truly appreciate it!
Stay tuned for S2 coming this Spring & have a Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Edited by Lucky#17

Omg YASSSSS

Tysm for hosting Lucky, this game truly looks like the most TEDIOUS to host :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.