P!NK & Willow Sage Hart - "Cover Me In Sunshine"

RideOrDie

I really hope this era serves longevity. I love the singles so far. Is there gonna be an album attached to these two songs?

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Pinksus

• Underdogs

• pinktennisfreak

Pinksus
28 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I really hope this era serves longevity. I love the singles so far. Is there gonna be an album attached to these two songs?

Even after losing TTH this did almost 1.2 million streams. **** RCA. 

Liafen
2 hours ago, Topaz said:

No, probably not - it's just for the documentary slash concert movie. (I don't even think CMIS was intended for this, they just added it to gain more streams I guess)

Gabriel Guedes
9 hours ago, Braz said:

Even after losing TTH this did almost 1.2 million streams. **** RCA. 

The definition of ORGANIC HIT

4 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

The definition of ORGANIC HIT

For real. They mismanaged the release of something like Love Me Anyway which showed potential in the US but with a proper push Cover Me could easily be one of Pink's biggest streaming hits. It's just dumb. 

She's probably more attached to All I Know So Far though and wants that one as the main focus. 

Flicker
10 hours ago, Braz said:

For real. They mismanaged the release of something like Love Me Anyway which showed potential in the US but with a proper push Cover Me could easily be one of Pink's biggest streaming hits. It's just dumb. 

She's probably more attached to All I Know So Far though and wants that one as the main focus. 

I mean I get why she's more attached to AIKSF, hence the reason why she prefers to push it (I like it more that CMIS tbh); but, what I don't get is why can't her team just milk this song as a streaming hit which clearly has the potential to do so. They can literally just leave this song at the mid-end of TTH and it'll gather streams by itself. You have pop girls who have 2 songs in TTH and good placements in other big and relevant playlists and she has none, with a new album out (live album, but still new material nonetheless) and her team has barely pushed either of the songs in any streaming platforms. It kinda gets frustrating when time and again she has proven that she's not a streaming poison, I would even argue that she's one of the best in her peers, but her team literally pays her songs with streaming hit potential dust :rip: I'm not even expecting top 10's and 20's from her in the US but, she at least deserves a decent push :doc:

100 million streams on Spotify.

Pink with 34 mil monthly listeners despite losing her 2 biggest playlists.

WHATTTT These two fire ass singles for a LIVE TRACK??? Serving Raise Your Glass and Fcking Perfect amazing singles for a random album.

Galantis

This is starting to get airplay in Sweden :jonny:The host introduced it as ''The new great song from Pink. Might be a summer hit''.

AND, I just discovered it's produced by The Struts. Amazing :jonny5:

Pinksus

This is holding up so well on Spotify despite the non existent support :chick3:

06. Norway

09. Switzerland

10. Áustria

11. Belgium

13. Czech Republic

14. Slovakia

21. Australia

21. Germany

24. Finland

26. Netherlands

29. New Zealand

33. Sweden

43. France

44. Latvia

pinktennisfreak

It will serve great longevity, because it's an organic hit. Looking forward to Year End list.

pinktennisfreak
1 minute ago, Pinksus said:

It reached number 4 today on Norway's Spotify :chick3:

Let's hope Sweden and Finland joins, too. It's been looking promising. 

Pinksus
2 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Let's hope Sweden and Finland joins, too. It's been looking promising. 

Reached a new peak in Finland as well (#19)