Blackpink has the highest charting k-pop album on the B200

WeFoundWill

Despite other highly anticipated k-pop albums being released after The Album Blackpink manages to get the last laugh this week. 

Thoughts?

Is this because of The Show effect? Queens :jonny5:

Truly the biggest girl group globally since the PCD :alexz:

7 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Truly the biggest girl group globally since the PCD :alexz:

They are arguably more global then the PCD for sure

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

They are arguably more global then the PCD for sure

Yep I was gonna say biggest girl group since Destinys Child but I may get dragged for that. I still feel that they need 1 more album to really surpass PCD tho. Now they are pretty much quite equal. PCD was actually huge during their first album and When I Grow Up / Jaiho.

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yep I was gonna say biggest girl group since Destinys Child but I may get dragged for that. I still feel that they need 1 more album to really surpass PCD tho. Now they are pretty much quite equal. PCD was actually huge during their first album and When I Grow Up / Jaiho.

In the west yes.

22 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

In the west yes.

Pls one album won't make them come even close to PCD. They're definitely bigger in their key markets (Asia) than PCD were in their key markets, but ultimately PCD was far, far bigger in the world's biggest market. BP needs smashes to reach PCD's level in the US, and many of them.

global legends only :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.