The Walking Dead: Season 11 | the final season begins 8.22

HabbGaga

Airhead
19 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I’m not going to bother with these eps. I don’t think I will have missed anything by skipping them 

You have not missed nothing at all, like the latest episode is about Carol trying to catch a rat.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HabbGaga

• bearman10

• Airhead

• Kevin2803

Shelter
48 minutes ago, Airhead said:

You have not missed nothing at all, like the latest episode is about Carol trying to catch a rat.

:deadbanana4: mess 

RideOrDie
1 hour ago, Shelter said:

I’m not going to bother with these eps. I don’t think I will have missed anything by skipping them 

I would watch Home Sweet Home, Splinter and possibly Here's Negan. The first two move the story a bit.

HabbGaga

I get that they are bonus episodes, but I don't get why they need to be bad. Other shows shot during Covid and they weren't this bad, it's like their is no budget, 3 actors in each episode and the writing isn't even good to make up for the lack of action.. Melissa McBride as always is killing it in the acting department but I think the only essential episode is 10x22 "Here's Negan" because its an adaption from the comics but I'm pretty sure they said you could go into s11 not having watched these episodes and it would be fine.

10x17 - Maggie returns, sees Hilltop destroyed, Carol tells Maggie she let Negan out, Hershel jr. introduced and a new threat Reapers
10x18 - Flashback of Daryl getting laid by some random woman in the woods, Daryl/Carol argue
10x19 - Gabe/Aaron episode learned nothing new. They are headed towards the water tower (comic readers know what that means)
10x20 - Backstory of Princess

10x21 - Daryl fixes his bike and Carol looses her **** over a rat

10x22 - Backstory of Negan and his wife Lucille (comic adaption)

HabbGaga

I just watched Here's Negan and it is really good. Definitely the best of the bunch.

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
38 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

I just watched Here's Negan and it is really good. Definitely the best of the bunch.

Good to hear. I might just watch all these bonus episodes in the background while I do something else and then watch Here’s Negan by itself. 

HabbGaga
20 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Good to hear. I might just watch all these bonus episodes in the background while I do something else and then watch Here’s Negan by itself. 

Yeah if this were just a normal episode of season 10 I'd still be satisfied, their were quite a few surprises.

Bicassie

Here’s Negan was interesting and kinda sad but yet another episode where the plot doesn’t go anywhere...I guess that these bonus episodes were never meant to progress the story...which is honestly a waste of time....S11 hopefully won’t feel rushed af...so many loose ends to wrap up :biblio:

Gesamtkunstwerk
4 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Here’s Negan was interesting and kinda sad but yet another episode where the plot doesn’t go anywhere...I guess that these bonus episodes were never meant to progress the story...which is honestly a waste of time....S11 hopefully won’t feel rushed af...so many loose ends to wrap up :biblio:

I'm more scared that with S11 having 24 episodes it'll drag on as the show has a tendency to do sometimes. At least the later seasons could have 2-3 episodes cut off and nothing would have changed plot wise.

Bicassie
1 minute ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

I'm more scared that with S11 having 24 episodes it'll drag on as the show has a tendency to do sometimes. At least the later seasons could have 2-3 episodes cut off and nothing would have changed plot wise.

I’m hoping and expecting them to go all out for the final season. There is still a lot that they have to cover story-wise...I don’t think that there will be any room for filler.

There are still many characters that need to be brought back for this to work out like it should. There will be an influx of new characters aswell so it really should make for a season that won’t be dragged out.

HabbGaga
21 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

They still have a whole arc from the comics so a season and a half sounds about right, their better be no filler especially after 10c

Gesamtkunstwerk
14 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I’m hoping and expecting them to go all out for the final season. There is still a lot that they have to cover story-wise...I don’t think that there will be any room for filler.

There are still many characters that need to be brought back for this to work out like it should. There will be an influx of new characters aswell so it really should make for a season that won’t be dragged out.

Just now, HabbGaga said:

They still have a whole arc from the comics so a season and a half sounds about right, their better be no filler especially after 10c

Yeah, that makes sense ! I'm expecting an all killer no filler season, catch up the pace and end on a high note :clap3:

ainadalkaz

Negan's episode was really good, literally the only watchable one out of the other 5 :rip: going into S11 with very low expectations

HabbGaga

Here's Negan is getting rave reviews, I do think it was a great episode and deserves the praise. I hope they go into season 11 with this momentum and give people what they actually want because I could have done without all of those bonus episodes minus Here's Negan.

Yeah, the Negan episode was very pleasant. At least it ended these crappy bonus episodes on a high note.

Spoiler

The way I'd let Jeffrey Morgan shove his Lucille inside me :WAP:

Yeah I didn’t care for the Negan episode. I think it’s just that I hate the character. 

Anyway, ready for S11.

And with the Carol and Darrell spinoff I can’t see them carrying the entire season by themselves. Darryl barley have 10 lines an episode they will have to introduce some new exciting characters.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Finally got caught up with the episodes. I liked the princess episode while it was on, but the ending totally ruined it because nothing progressed from where we were at the end of the official finale whatsoever.

I really really loved Here’s Negan and think they should have made the entire 6 episodes a mini-series for that instead. 

57 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

Final season date announced for August 22nd

The bonus episodes were all **** apart from the last king Negan one. This trailer looks so exciting, something different, measles?? interesting maybe that's what caused it all? a mutation? 

13 minutes ago, samrangu said:

The bonus episodes were all **** apart from the last king Negan one. This trailer looks so exciting, something different, measles?? interesting maybe that's what caused it all? a mutation? 

I'm guessing this next arc will be more of a civil war with internal conflicts. I reckon the reapers won't last long.

Also Michael James Shaw is cast to play Mercer (I don't know anything about this character)

twd1100-1.jpg 

I want to know who is playing 

Spoiler

Pamela 

5bbb4e840114556e3c0bab72?width=1100&form  

Unless its Georgie the woman Maggie met back in season 8

f4d6ac5a7e8a13d321ef82bd1b8f5c3d.jpg