Selena's "Kill Em With Kindness" passes 500M YouTube!

naval23

59 minutes ago, naval23 said:

It's the first single of the "Revival" era to do so, and her 7th MV overall!

You mean Good For You, Hands 2 Myself and Same old Love are below it.  Wow

4 minutes ago, Insanity said:

You mean Good For You, Hands 2 Myself and Same old Love are below it.  Wow

Yup - at least on YouTube. Even on Spotify, it's on par with her other Revival singles. The fact that it's outstreaming "Same Old Love" on both platforms shocks me 

Spotify:

Good For You - 542M

Hands to Myself - 527M

Kill Em With Kindness - 458M

Same Old Love - 442M

I still hate this song so much. Why did they release this as a single when they had Me & the Rhythm, Sober, Survivors, hell even Body Heat would’ve been a better choice 

Just now, rta1913 said:

I still hate this song so much. Why did they release this as a single when they had Me & the Rhythm, Sober, Survivors, hell even Body Heat would’ve been a better choice 

it was obviously a good single choice based on these streaming numbers. But yea, Sober would've been another easy radio hit.

12 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Yup - at least on YouTube. Even on Spotify, it's on par with her other Revival singles. The fact that it's outstreaming "Same Old Love" on both platforms shocks me 

Spotify:

Good For You - 542M

Hands to Myself - 527M

Kill Em With Kindness - 458M

Same Old Love - 442M

How do people come up with  Spotify numbers?

A classic :clap3:

Had she not made Hands To Myself an Apple Music exclusive for a month it would've probably had over a billion views but 500M is really impressive for a fourth single.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.