Morgan Wallen takes over iTunes after racial slur

Chemist

many Americans are trash. We beeen knew.

My fave made several points that day in 2016 while licking a doughnut

Ariana made several points that day in 2016 while licking a doughnut

Doughnut licking Ariana made that 2016 day while several in a points 

Ariana was really ahead of his time huh. We do HATE America for supporting this racist trash. Shame on you. :doc:

Ariana Grande made several points of the 4th of July of 2015 :celestial5:

I’m pretty sure this surge is only from people who had no idea who this trash was and are curious in his music. Nothing more. Nothing less. He will fall soon.

14 minutes ago, izzyinsane said:

I’m pretty sure this surge is only from people who had no idea who this trash was and are curious in his music. Nothing more. Nothing less. He will fall soon.

why would they buy his music to find out who he is?

Youtube is free :rip:

This is why Americans have no right to cancel or demean any other country when their own GP is like this

To be honest I've never heard about him until now so I imagine there were people who just discovered him :rip: Trash though

Maybe we should stop bragging about our faves' success on ITunes since only the racists use it now

can someone explain why services didn't ban his discography when they deleted all of r kelly's music?

AND BEFORE ANYONE TRIES TO CRITICIZE ME.... I KNOW THOSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS AND NOT EXACTLY EQUAL!

BUT.... BOTH ARE TRASH AT THE END OF THE DAY!

again... why? what's the point of removing him from playlists and dropping him from the label if he's still making money from it, plus the label owns his masters and he doesn't according to the album credits.....

He's slaying.

23 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

can someone explain why services didn't ban his discography when they deleted all of r kelly's music?

AND BEFORE ANYONE TRIES TO CRITICIZE ME.... I KNOW THOSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS AND NOT EXACTLY EQUAL!

again... why? what's the point of removing him from playlists and dropping him from the label if he's still making money from it, plus the label owns his masters and he doesn't according to the album credits.....

I think it makes sense that saying the N-word has a lesser punishment than what R. Kelly did to women.

Saying the N-word is bad. But sexually abusing women is worse. It's logical that R. Kelly would get a worse punishment.

The real question is why is Jennifer Lopez performing at the Superbowl after saying the N-word. And Chris Brown, pretty much got absolutely no punishment at all for beating up his girlfriend. And in Look At Me Now by Chris Brown there's a homophobic slur beggining with "f" in it as well. That word is less bad than the N-word, but still bad.

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

R Kelly's music is on spotify tho

2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

The only R. Kelly songs that were removed from Spotify were the ones that his collaborators (Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, etc) had taken down

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.