Ariana first western female to get 1B streams in South Korea

ariananext

this includes all streaming platforms

:WAP:

plus: she was also the most followed female artist in the first Spotify day in SK :WAP:

they stan for Ariana over there, so many k-pop idols list her as a favorite artist or dream collab

global queen :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

No receipts and only a tweet?

K

before ui too? Not realistic! 

this is about western artists??

8 minutes ago, gayzayn said:

shes huge in asia right? im not surprised

she was big in Japan until she stopped visiting and touring there, I don't know if they still claim her so much but SK is def her biggest asian market, she's huge there and she doesn't even pay them much attention unfortunately. She could be bigger if she put a lil effort. I think she's also quite big in Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Katamari said:

No receipts and only a tweet?

K

before ui too? Not realistic! 

...first of all, it's IU. Second, IU probably crossed 3 billion on MelOn alone if Mamamoo is close to 2 billion on MelOn alone already :rip: Doesn't seem that farfetched for Ariana to pass 1 billion on all South Korean platforms, she has been one of the few international artists to have multiple hits with longevity in Korea (Santa Tell Me, Problem, Bang Bang, Thank U Next, 7 Rings). Problem even is one of the only songs from western artists in South Korea to pass 100M streams (equivalent to a Platinum certification, but it's too old to be certified on the current system)

the way I thought she got 1B streams in the South Korean Spotify when it was released there... 3 days ago :rip:

and shes coming for Spotify too :alexz:

15 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Who's the first western male?

it's either Justin or Ed, I can't much tho

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

this is about western artists??

I thought it said females in general :bibliahh:

ot: slay Ariana!

Global legend. :WAP:

let's compare her MASSIVE play-listing injected by her manager

and other western artists that are nowhere to be found on those MASSIVE playlists

Congo, I guess.

littlebodybigheart

where are the credible sources though? cause anybody could create an account or say anything on twitter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.