• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yonsé

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• 東京.

• FAN

I hope that pic doesn't mean a MV for the remix is coming. :rip: She better let it die, the remix is a flop, no one wants it.

EtLrcUiUUAACKMI?format=jpg&name=360x360

ultraviolence.xx

don't get your hopes up for remember lolol

Now why would she drop the vinyl preorder and this news less than a week apart :toofunny3: 

We better get those songs on wax too.

hellocory
8 minutes ago, raven said:

your fav has literally released 3 albums within a year and a half and has an entire re-release of her catalogue coming out :deadbanana4: it's their job to create and release music like... 

ot: it looks like there might be a video for the 34+35 remix too :cupid:

Taylor is the driving force in her music and hasn’t talked about being forced to work to exhaustion/been seen having complete mental breakdowns on stage :deadbanana:

This girl has been constantly releasing material for almost 3 years straight. She deserves a year king vacation free of Scooter and his slave labor

2 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Taylor is the driving force in her music and hasn’t talked about being forced to work to exhaustion/been seen having complete mental breakdowns on stage :deadbanana:

This girl has been constantly releasing material for almost 3 years straight. She deserves a year king vacation free of Scooter and his slave labor

Ariana loves recording, she just finds the promotional side of the business an exhausting mentally draining mess :rip: she doesn’t promote anymore so it’s not like it matters now.

So she’s filming a video for pov, the remix and also new tracks? :duca:

This era has been getting really exciting considering how weak it felt at the beginning. 2 smashes already and she’s bringing more

LightningPH

No? Yeah Scooter is a devil, but Ariana constantly works to make new music. She always says this, that most of her time she spends in the studio.

3 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Girl :biblio: Ariana doesn’t have mental breakdowns on stage nor did she ever say she was overworked. The work is what keeps her going. Don’t be rude and try to use her past traumas as a means to “win” this little argument you’re trying to stir up.

Just now, hellocory said:

... and Ariana isn't? :rip: She just released two albums in two years completely on her own terms. She had "breakdowns" on stage because her music is emotionally salient and deeply personal to her, not because of exhaustion. Also, reducing women's emotions to "bREaKDowNs" smells of misogyny. 

I don't know what's more embarrassing, you participating in your millionth Ariana-related thread or you feigning interest in her mental health just so you can drag her. Get a new gig :zzz: 

3 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Relax

After TUN was released all she did was release a couple singles ever so often until Positions dropped

You're making it seem bigger than it actually is. We saw Rihanna release a lot more frequent and do it well. This isn't that excessive 

Ivan_brit

Yay!!! Positions era still going on! Im exited!

Also Im exited for 34+35 remix video.. :duca:  She is not touring or promoting but I like this updates, Im ready for the new songs

6 minutes ago, hellocory said:

taylors manager needs to give taylor a break.

Were in pandemic sis ain’t doing much, she isn’t  even promoting her music much. All she mostly do is recorded/make songs, released them, and film a video here and there. She is mostly home. 

1 minute ago, FAN said:

WAIT! Does this mean Super Bowl this weekend confirmed? 

They better perform a 90 seconds of love me harder at least 

8 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Now why would she drop the vinyl preorder and this news less than a week apart :toofunny3: 

We better get those songs on wax too.

I came in to complain about this too ugh I'm happy for new songs but I'm also annoyed

She quite literally has stated that the sweetener tour saved her life and helped her work through the trauma/issues she was dealing with and her label has said that Ariana has full control of the music she wants to release and when she wants to release it. It's not like she's been performing or doing interviews non-stop either. Plus Ariana has talked about how happy creating music makes her and how it's part of her healing process. I'm sorry that if I am more inclined to believe that over someone from a stanbase that has a personal vendetta against her manager :michael: if she didn't want to release this deluxe edition, then she would've cut the era short like she has before

hellocory
3 minutes ago, Caesar said:

taylors manager needs to give taylor a break.

Taylor doesn’t have a manager :dies: