Lana Del Rey’s Ultraviolence surpasses 1B streams on Spotify

nooniebao

where are all of her albums? are any others close to 1B? 

5 minutes ago, LanaDelSex said:

Norm will be there in like a month

Congrats to her magnum opus. :clap3: Truly an iconic album.

Brooklyn Baby, Florida Kilos, Flipside, Is This Happiness, Sad Girl, West Coast, Cruel World. :clap3: UGH AN ALBUM

Iconic psych rock classic :clap3: She should finally put Flipside and Is This Happiness on streaming as a celebration 

55 minutes ago, LanaDelSex said:

I think they’ve all long passed the 1B mark except for NFR (which is very close as a user above said) and Honeymoon which is at like 600 million ( :rip: )

1 hour ago, May said:

I think they’ve all long passed the 1B mark except for NFR (which is very close as a user above said) and Honeymoon which is at like 600 million ( :rip: )

Why do Lana stans hate Honeymoon lmao?

Her co-best album :clap3: Her other (NFR!) will be getting their shortly!

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

Iconic psych rock classic :clap3: She should finally put Flipside and Is This Happiness on streaming as a celebration 

I saw a thread on here a few days ago about Flipside being added to Spotify, it should be on there now. I don't use Spotify so don't roast me if it's not.

2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

I think most stans love it but rarely go back to listen to it, it gets covered up by a lot of her other albums. a few demos have leaked from it lately though and they’re bangers!

its personally one of my favourite albums by her but I never listen to it bc it reminds me too much of an ex :thing: 

4 hours ago, nooniebao said:

absolute lack of taste

OT: Masterpiece, classic, iconic

5 hours ago, nooniebao said:

It's actually only her stans that listen to it. For the GP is too slow and subtle, they only use HBTB.

Edited by ColaFlavoredBussy

And they said lana was over lol norman about to cross 1b and she will be in pair with rihannah for most albums with 1B i think 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.