Firework recharts at #41 on Digital Songs, sold 3K

Hector

We love a signature song :clap3:

Congrats to the inauguration stealer :clap3:

Congrats :clap3: 

Somehow I’m surprised that the #41 song managed to sell 3k though. Did digital sales see a boost overall this week due to the inauguration? :soda:

3 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Somehow I’m surprised that the #41 song managed to sell 3k though. Did digital sales see a boost overall this week due to the inauguration? :soda:

Yeah I’m surprised too. Digital sales are not as dead as I imagined lol. :dies: 

OT: A true classic :clap3:

4 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

This is actually horrible, tho. #50 on digital sales was averaging 3k last year, which means that today, #50 must be doing around 2k... That’s atrocious. Songs below #100 might barely sell 1k weekly, and let’s not even talk about songs at the end of the iTunes top 1500... Like 2 copies weekly :toofunny2:

Firework is at around 7.4M pure sales. Not bad at all. Top 20 on biggest digital sellers of all time.

Must be nearing 7.500.000 US sales :jonny5:

13x platinum by the end of the year :jonny5:

When they say inauguration impact, this is what they meant :clap3: (still hate this song!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.