Lady Gaga has three albums charting on BB200

ViviLittleM

21 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

...As far as I’m concerned ANTI has charted longer than any Lady Gaga album ever released and appears to be charting 54 spots higher than the highest Gaga album on the chart this week (#117). :heart:

I wasn’t even being shady towards The Fame, though.

OT: #171, #185 & #189 :clap3: 

Yes #11 most succsefull album in BB history is shaking cause ANTI scraped some weeks on the bottom of B200:deadbanana2:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ViviLittleM

• BawBaw

• istan4badgalriri

• Marry Illusion Glory

8 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

How ? I came in peace and called it an impressive feat, and for some odd reason you guys deliberately decided to bring up an album that has not only charted considerably longer than any of Gaga’s albums, but is also over 50 spots higher than the highest Gaga album on this week’s chart. :katie:

OT: Wow :clap3: 

The fact that they think you got clocked somehow despite pointing out facts?

:bibliahh:

OT: Wow. This is mighty impressive for her. :clap3:

ASIB era is the moment :clap3:Traumatica is chocking though at the bottom of BB200 for months

Congratulations to Lady Gaga for having an album from three different decades charting during the same week, not everyone has had that (and some people may never have that if they never release again). :clap3:

2 hours ago, Pop said:

You made threads about ANTi reentering the chart around the same numbers 5 years after release, but you are being shady about a 13 year old album reentering the chart. :mandown: Hmm

Billboard's 12th biggest album of all time continues to grow and build :clap3: Biggest than any album by any female pop girl not named ADELE or Taylor 

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

...As far as I’m concerned ANTI has charted longer than any Lady Gaga album ever released and appears to be charting 54 spots higher than the highest Gaga album on the chart this week (#117). :heart:

I wasn’t even being shady towards The Fame, though.

OT: #171, #185 & #189 :clap3: 

...As far as I'm concerned, The Fame is the 12th biggest album of all time according to Billboard and much bigger than any Rihanna album, without collabs from the likes of Drake either to boost it. Loving the concept of it charting it in its 13th year of release, the biggest pop classic of the 00s :clap3: 

3 hours ago, FloridaKilos said:

Traumatica always sends me :dies: But oh wow, the Inauguration boost.

Are Jennifer Lopez and Garth Brooks on there too?

We love a career with longevity :clap3:

Edited by G.U.Y_del_Rey

She is the only artist (male or female) do to it! :clap3:

3 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

#171 Chromatica (-6)

#185 A Star Is Born (-11)

#189 The Fame

Impressive. :clap3: 

Very impressive :clap3:

1 hour ago, Fnooky said:

Top 180 is much closer to 'scraping the bottom' than #117. :huh:
-
Impressive feat. I'm sure at least one of those albums is coming for Top 150 next week. :clap3:

did I ever say the contrary....but your fellow navy is thrilled to share with us everytime ANTI enters B200 and sells 5k copies :rip: and now he is shady

3 hours ago, Pop said:

You made threads about ANTi reentering the chart around the same numbers 5 years after release, but you are being shady about a 13 year old album reentering the chart. :mandown: Hmm

End ha:hippo:

-

Well this is what you get for being the biggest female popstar of her generation, and a vocal legend :clap3:

Dated album charting on 2020? But the OGH (there are some on them in this page) told me that is forgotten :swan:

Congrats Gaga :clap3:

17 minutes ago, Norte said:

Dated album charting on 2020? But the OGH (there are some on them in this page) told me that is forgotten :swan:

Congrats Gaga :clap3:

OGHs: streaming era albums are expected to chart longer than digital /physical era albums

also OGHs: ANTI charted longer than any Lady Gaga album

:dies:

congrats with that LOCAL feat o guess..

on the other hand, TF and ASIB are collecting weeks and records in multiple countries :clap3:

the discord came to help that one ogh i see  :keir:

ot: dated edm did that :clap3:

The Fame released in 2008, and still charting in 2021. 

TRICON tingz.

18 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I don't think you know what that term means. Some don't even have one album charting in 2021 let alone THREE.

More fumes please, KatyClown. Not enough.

j87wfQN.gif

This swift clock :dies:

j87wfQN.gif

Legends only, she has got recently too many achievements for three different decades :gaygacat2:

The Fame 2008

A STAR IS BORN 2018 

Chromatica 2020

Edited by AlexM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.