• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• dussymob

• thecptz

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

I will 90% be eliminated tomorrow at the rate this is going. Can there be another eclipse soon or

4369397e923edbfb59458b753470e9b7.gif

It's Friday, Friday... solar eclipse on Friday!

Congratulations on surviving week two, sunrisers! The solar eclipse will be held in the same format as last week -- the two groups will merge and two people will be sent home tomorrow, February 12th. The winner will earn the ability to choose the week three groups.

The round will be held at a surprise time. I will narrow it down to between 9 AM EST and 3 PM EST. That means, for the sunrise group, you do not have to be online until your normal round time.

@minho @Sanguine @Krazii @Harmonizer @305 @touya kinomoto @Rotunda @Marvin @Belphegor @Young In Love @Fruity @Quiqui4eva @TayDine1989 @luckystrike @Tom Vercetti

The five people who have already won the right to pick their week through group include:

- touya kinomoto (round 7, winner)

- Fruity (round 8, winner)

- minho (round 9, second place to Fruity)

- Harmonizer (round 10, winner)

- Rotunda (round 11, fourth place to minho, Harmonizer, and touya)

x

Okay good, I need a shake up. The sunrise girls took steroids or something :weeps:

49 minutes ago, Element said:

Rotunda (round 11, fourth place to minho, Harmonizer, and touya)

the way we slayed that last challenge that the privilege goes to the 4th finisher. sunrise girls did what? THAT.

I got like no sleep last time

1am - 7am  honestly it's not healthy for me.

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

hihi x

hi

Just now, miguel said:

hey

gl

i018PHB.png

UmrxXiu.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND  11

It's 9 PM EST..... Welcome to the eleventh evening round of Let's Spoon 11! 
Last round, we had to say goodbye to: Brodie  :weeps:

Let's get to today's challenge...

FALLEN PHRASE!

Today, you will be completing a fallen phrase puzzle. Below, you will see a series of blank spaces. Each space needs to be filled in by one letter. The letters are given to you at the bottom of the puzzle, and they are underneath the column where they have to be placed. The letters for each column are not in the exact order that they will ultimately be in, so you have to start building words and crossing out letters to figure out where everything goes. Each letter is used in each column as many times as it appears below the puzzle.

The first person to PM me the correct, completed solution (no typos) will win the first spoon. You only have to send me the typed phrase to win!

Open this spoiler tag for an example (not the puzzle you are solving!!)

As you can see in our puzzle today, there is only an "Y" below the very first column of blank spaces. That means the first letter of the last row is a "Y". Then, when you get to the second column, you see three letters (A, O, E) each of which must be placed somewhere in that column. They are not in the exact order within that column!

SWsJoYL.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE ARE 15 SPOONS UP FOR GRABS. 1 PERSON WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

WARNING: Do NOT troll the thread by posting "SPOON" without my permission. You may be disqualified. Thank you!

@vulnific wins the first spoon of the round! 2nd person to submit is eligible for the week three group picking power!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.