Let's Spoon 11 // Winner: rl231

Element

Just now, Auburn said:

a certain player consistently second place every single time, I suspect bots and/or scripts

DQ!

3870n9.jpg

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• dussymob

• thecptz

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I did come in 1st place in Tik Tok turbo last season. :coffee2:

2nd place in the real Tik Tok :coffee2:

Won the silhouette map round:coffee2:

Also won the guess what video round :coffee2:

Maybe I just move faster then yall, STOP HATING!!! :eatpopcorn:

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Has the snake game ever been used as a round? Would be neat. 

Nope! I remember playing this years ago whew

3 15 6 2 8 19 4 4 12 1 2 13 2 4 2 1 2 3 4 3 4 2 2 2

Never below 20 cool. 

Edited by dussymob

Aiming for a top 10 debut season try. 

Just now, Tom Vercetti said:

Aiming for a top 10 debut season try. 

Hope you get it, I unfortunately finished at 12 last season, was so close.

3 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Hope you get it, I unfortunately finished at 12 last season, was so close.

with your spoon average I have no doubt you'll surpass last season. 

9 minutes ago, dussymob said:

3 15 6 2 8 19 4 4 12 1 2 13 2 4 2 1 2 3 4 3 4 2 2 2

Never below 20 cool. 

exactly :clap3:

Just now, Tom Vercetti said:

with your spoon average I have no doubt you'll surpass last season. 

Thanks, but it's still hard. 

Oh wow when did I pass 8000 post?

heard dussy has bots and scripts omg this is so scandalous

oh my god. is a DQ in order?!?!

12 minutes ago, miguel said:

heard dussy has bots and scripts omg this is so scandalous

You wish. :coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, miguel said:

burgers are yummy we should all eat burgers

let's burger!

• ATRL Moderator

@touya kinomoto so DEVO to see you leave yesterday after you slayed so hard this season!! you absolutely showed those sink or swin immunity detractors from S9 to shut up bc you were def on the road to the top 10 if you hadn't fallen asleep :( congrats on making it so far and ty for playing!

• ATRL Moderator

@Marvin ughhh so close to that elusive challenge win! it was awesome seeing you back and make a deep run this time! definitely a turnaround from the last few seasons. i hope you had a great time! ty for playing

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, shelven said:

Spreadsheet updated with our sexy Top 12!!!

RIP @Marvin, I remember your great run in LS6 so it was really exciting to watch you go on another deep run :duca:

32 minutes ago, Element said:

@Marvin ughhh so close to that elusive challenge win! it was awesome seeing you back and make a deep run this time! definitely a turnaround from the last few seasons. i hope you had a great time! ty for playing

Yeah I had a great time! This was the first time in a while that I could really focus on the game so I’m pretty satisfied with my position, especially since everyone is so fast now :deadbanana4:

I’ll definitely be back for LS12 :gaycat3:

4 hours ago, Element said:

@touya kinomoto so DEVO to see you leave yesterday after you slayed so hard this season!! you absolutely showed those sink or swin immunity detractors from S9 to shut up bc you were def on the road to the top 10 if you hadn't fallen asleep :( congrats on making it so far and ty for playing!

yeah, it's kinda sad since making the top 10 again was my main goal this season. what i didn't expect tho was winning a challenge, let alone 3! that's more than what i had in my 2 previous seasons combined. i also placed multiple times in the top 5 and top 10 which is again, more than i have ever in my 2 other seasons combined. so yeah, overall it was still a fun season and a season i am proud of.

Congratulations to the final 12 :gaygacat5:

• ATRL Moderator

i018PHB.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND  26

It's 7:15 PM EST..... Welcome to the twenty-sixth round of Let's Spoon 11!

Last round, in 13th place, we had to say goodbye to: Marvin. :weeps:

Let's get to today's challenge...

:keir:

TICK TOCK x2!

tenor.gif

ySDkC87.gif

There is no game to play this time around. Spoons are only up for grabs once every hour, at times ending in :00. Furthermore, there is only ONE spoon available each hour. So, at 8:00 PM EST (45 mins from now), the first person to post "SPOON" or another obvious representation in the thread will earn a spoon. Then, at 9:00 PM EST, the first person to post will become the second person to earn a spoon. I will not post anything; you are responsible for keeping track of time and posting. This challenge will take almost the full day to complete. If no spoon is grabbed at the :00 mark during an hour, you will have to wait until the next hour's :00 mark to try and grab the next spoon. The last person without a spoon will be eliminated. Final determinations about who gets a spoon (if multiple people post at the same second) will be determined by the order of posts I see on my computer screen. The post MUST be done at a time ending in :00 and you MUST be the first during that minute to grab the spoon.

The first post you make each hour will be the ONLY one that counts. There will be no multi-post spamming to claim your spoon!  If your first post is :59, and then your second post is at :00, only the :59 post will count. Even if you're the first to claim a spoon at :00!

THE TWIST THIS SEASON: Since there are 12 of you, and 24 hours, in order to survive TICK TOCK, you will have to accomplish this feat twice in order to advance to the top 11! Two spoons from two separate hours are required to advance. Once you have two, you are good to go.

***If it so happens that an hour passes and no one grabs a spoon, that means the challenge will be extended. The challenge will end when one person has been eliminated.***

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE ARE 11 SPOONS UP FOR GRABS. 1 PERSON WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

WARNING: Do NOT troll the thread by posting "SPOON" without my permission. You may be disqualified. Thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.