+1 year old Blinding Lights back to #1 on US iTunes

C-Amber

I would like to know how many weeks some of the smash #1s of the 2010s spent with over 250 points. That would better put BLs longevity in perspective. What's T 5 now probably wasn't T 25 5 years back. By 2018 thats still probably around # 15. BL had 211 last week's chart, I don't know about this week. 

17 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

I would like to know how many weeks some of the smash #1s of the 2010s spent with over 250 points. That would better put BLs longevity in perspective. What's T 5 now probably wasn't T 25 5 years back. By 2018 thats still probably around # 15. BL had 211 last week's chart, I don't know about this week. 

I kinda agree but this is probably because music consumption isn't as big as it was in 2018/2019

3 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I kinda agree but this is probably because music consumption isn't as big as it was in 2018/2019

Has BL been certified? I'd like the song to go Diamond given its insane longevity. But consumption has dropped so much I don't know if that is still possible. 

1 hour ago, brianc33710 said:

Has BL been certified? I'd like the song to go Diamond given its insane longevity. But consumption has dropped so much I don't know if that is still possible. 

Well, it's certified platinum but I think it is atleast 5-6x platinum eligible. If it stays stable I'm almost sure that it will go diamond eventually

How are so many people only now just buying this song like surely you’ve heard it so many times :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, brianc33710 said:

I guess but it’s all about context like it’s still incredibly popular even if the points are lower cause consumption is less

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.