Bad Romance tops 500M on Spotify

perfillusion

After ARUTW and Million Reasons, another solo 500M in the basket.  Poker Face to join soon.

All these solo songs hitting 500m thanks to Tony, Bradley, Ariana, BLACKPINK, Elton John, Wale, Cher :clap3:

Bad Romance is a classic CONFIRMED. Some of these girls keep trying it saying only gays listen to it. Must be a large group of gays to be streaming close to 500k a day :fan:

a 5 minute song; something you'll never see as a lead single these days :deadbanana4:

artists should be paid based on the amount of time users stream their songs :supaspaz:

Bad Romance  has just reached 500M streams only now? This isn't an achievement. Only shows what a total fad she is :sistrens:

Shallow and ARUTW reached above 500 million streams because of the movie and cooper not because of gaga. :sistrens:

Rain on Me is an Ari song :sistrens:

Million Reasons streams are fraud, thanks to Superbowl :sistrens:

7 minutes ago, Mr. Yoso said:

Bad Romance  has just reached 500M streams only now? This isn't an achievement. Only shows what a total fad she is :sistrens:

Shallow and ARUTW reached above 500 million streams because of the movie and cooper not because of gaga. :sistrens:

sis you should get a personality that doesn't revolve around Gaga bashing, it's pathetic.

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

sis you should get a personality that doesn't revolve around Gaga bashing, it's pathetic.

I already reported you for resorting to personal attacks. Stay on topic. :giraffe:

18 minutes ago, Mr. Yoso said:

Still as obsessed and miserable as ever before? Take your nonsense out of here :rip:

@feuxtographysis, imagine how tired we are :rip:

OT: Her 5th streaming smash above 500M, PF is next :clap3:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Why is the desperate f*g that runs GagaDaily posting this before the song actually hits 500m :deadbanana4:

39 minutes ago, Mr. Yoso said:

What a miserable life. Did you realize how pathetic is to hide behind a computer to drag a pop star all day? 

OT: Congrats Gaga. Poker Face is next :clap3:

Edited by Nando_05

58 minutes ago, Mr. Yoso said:

Remind me again what are the top ten singles from 2009 on Spotify :bibliahh: remind me again what were the most played female 00 singles played last year. 

you keep talking **** you know nothing about. 

Ugh a classic :jonny5:

I'm kinda shook this has outstreamed "Poker Face" , the bigger classic won in the end! 

Poker Face is coming next! Two 500M+ classics from the 2000s is HUGE 

Streaming poison they said :clap3:

Nnnn. It has crossed 500m yet. It needs two more updates.

One of the best pop songs I’ve ever heard and a timeless classic. Probably gagas best work. 

2 hours ago, So'Unique Miracle said:

a 5 minute song; something you'll never see as a lead single these days :deadbanana4:

artists should be paid based on the amount of time users stream their songs :supaspaz:

Wait I literally forgot how long it was :deadbanana2: Ugh now we have to content ourselves with barely 3 minutes :mazen:

49 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Nnnn. It has crossed 500m yet. It needs two more updates.

I know, idk why they announce this stuff in advance :deadbanana2:anyway, it will read at 500M in under 48 hrs so whatever

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.