Most streamed female artists yesterday

ariananext

Rihanna actually did 8.75M which places her at #7. The way @/spotify_data on Twitter has typos in their tweets almost everyday is... :juanny:

1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Rihanna actually did 8.75M which places her at #7. The way @/spotify_data on Twitter has typos in their tweets almost everyday is... :juanny:

its a pretty cringe worthy atrler if you let me :monkey: which acc do you use for accurate info?

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

its a pretty cringe worthy atrler if you let me :monkey: which acc do you use for accurate info?

Didn't even know the owner of the page was an ATRLer :deadbanana: & I just have access to Spotify for Artists

1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Didn't even know the owner of the page was an ATRLer :deadbanana: & I just have access to Spotify for Artists

oh wow :clap3: yeah maybe he's banned cause i haven't seen him around, it's a TS stan who leaked positions before it was released 

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

oh wow :clap3: yeah maybe he's banned cause i haven't seen him around, it's a TS stan who leaked positions before it was released 

:deadbanana4: Why am I not surprised

5 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

:deadbanana4: Why am I not surprised

I hope *he was banned :mandown:

Its funny because a few days ago swifties were dragging Ariana for being outstreamed by Taylor. I wonder what happened 

but I was told Gaga was over in 2013? and that she's streaming poison? This doesn't add up!!

wow so you're telling me that 31 year old Taylor Swift is #2 after 14 years and with not one but TWO folk albums? wow :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

but I was told Gaga was over in 2013? and that she's streaming poison? This doesn't add up!!

#8 among females despite releasing an album more recently then 5 of the girls above her is impressive? :rip:

30 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

#8 among females despite releasing an album more recently then 5 of the girls above her is impressive? :rip:

can you not read? I said that people say she's over all the time, everyday on this site. With that kind of talk you'd think she'd be OUT of the top 20 most streamed female artists, let alone the top ten.

1 hour ago, INTOBISH said:

Its funny because a few days ago swifties were dragging Ariana for being outstreamed by Taylor. I wonder what happened 

It changes every day and the streams are so close ?

6 hours ago, 2NE1 said:

It changes every day and the streams are so close ?

According to user Artistofthedecade 

“Taylor will stay above Ariana since 3 day push of remix wear off and Taylor is back at number 1 like she was before the remix”

But WomenonSpotify stated that Ariana outstreamed Taylor yesterday, so whats the truth? Did WomenOnSpotify lie or was it Artistofthedecade?

only one female rapper, my bitch at 6

my other face at 4

I love how Rihanna is just always there. It's iconic how successful she is when doing nothing music-wise. That's the power of a fantastic catalog.

Gaga, Taylor, Rihanna sticking with the new girlies. The 2000s trinity.

On 24/01/2021 at 11:27 PM, ariananext said:

I hope *he was banned :mandown:

He is living his best life possible. Outside of stan twitter and ATRL. And no he's not banned.

OT: Today's update.

On 25.01.2021 at 9:34 AM, INTOBISH said:

According to user Artistofthedecade 

“Taylor will stay above Ariana since 3 day push of remix wear off and Taylor is back at number 1 like she was before the remix”

But WomenonSpotify stated that Ariana outstreamed Taylor yesterday, so whats the truth? Did WomenOnSpotify lie or was it Artistofthedecade?

4 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

Taylor's increase :allears:

F3a1tp.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.