Doja Cat’s “Streets” +2.1 million on Spotify today

GuusLima

2 minutes ago, Quenn said:

You can thank Saweetie and Ariana for that. Her latest solo single "Freak" failed to chart in any market. 

Except 'Freak' was never a single and she currently is top 5 with a solo track from her 2nd album. She clearly doesnt need anyone with her solo hits.. others cant relate. Hows Dont Stop, Body and Girls In The Hood doing?  :hippo:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• xfreshkidxx

• Kings.

• Quenn

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, xfreshkidxx said:

Except 'Freak' was never a single and she currently is top 5 with a solo track from her 2nd album. She clearly doesnt need anyone with her solo hits.. others cant relate. Hows Dont Stop, Body and Girls In The Hood doing?  :hippo:

We'll see just how true that is when she drops another solo single. Anyway, Megan is doing fine with her acclaimed Gold eligible debut album and viral Top 12 hit "Body". I wish Doja and her Dr. Luke penned songs the best of luck!

24 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Not quite the same thing cos Lizzo was in the middle of a new era while this was from the hot pink era that she still hasnt left. Its atypical for artists these days but she hasnt left the hot pink era so another single doing well is just more like how things used to be. 

I see your point, but this isn't even a single and hasn't had any promo at all. I'm surprised the GP took so long to jump onto this.

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

You see that second pic...that’s her laughing at y’all hoes that thought Hot Pink was over.  

she laughing at herself and the label? lol

2 minutes ago, Quenn said:

We'll see just how true that is when she drops another solo single. Anyway, Megan is doing fine with her acclaimed Gold eligible debut album and viral Top 12 hit "Body". I wish Doja and her Dr. Luke penned songs the best of luck!

Her hit thats not even top 50 on Spotify? Its no wonder shes rush releasing Cry Baby. :foxaylove2: and thanks, hopefully you can find your self awareness as well because solo conversations is not something Megan fans wish too bring up. 

25 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Whats not sticking? Both Best Friend and 34 remix are holding up well and was just released. She hasnt put out anything else? You might be mistaken her for another female rapper. :celestial5:

Lol.  Right.  I love how she was being dubbed as a flop, because her songs with Chloe x Halle, BeBe Rexha, Ann-Marie weren't "hits".  What other hits have they served?  Maybe, just MAYBE they underperformed b/c of the lead artist...? :rip:   And we all know why The Weeknd song underperformed.  

Now its "this song is old, she can't get a hit w/ new material".  A HIT IS A HIT.  :ahh: 

If anything, this is more impressive b/c it wasn't promoted, had NO playlisting, NO feature, NO radio AND came AFTER her supposed "cancellation".  The odds were literally stacked against her.  But apparently people still checking for her.... ATRL told me otherwise though. :skull:

Edited by professor2000

1 minute ago, professor2000 said:

AFTER her supposed "cancellation".  The odds were literally stacked against her.  But apparently people still checking for her....  :skull:

Ugly Fortnite simps and jealous men keep losing, talented and versatile women keep winning :celestial2:

13 minutes ago, Quenn said:

But Luke didn't produce her new solo hit "Streets" ( it's prod by Black Tuxedo)  :cm:

4 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Lol.  Right.  I love how she was being dubbed as a flop, because her songs with Chloe x Halle, BeBe Rexha, Ann-Marie weren't "hits".  What other hits have they served?  Maybe, just MAYBE they underperformed b/c of the lead artist...? :rip:   And we all know why The Weeknd song underperformed.  

Now its "this song is old, she can't get a hit w/ new material".  A HIT IS A HIT.  :ahh: 

If anything, this is more impressive b/c it wasn't promoted, had NO playlisting, NO feature, NO radio AND came AFTER her supposed "cancellation".  The odds were literally stacked against her.  But apparently people still checking for her.... ATRL told me otherwise though. :skull:

She was able too turn it around becauses shes insanely talented and peoole couldnt deny it and the entire controversy was blown out of proportion. it effected her career for a moment but I'm glad its on the right track again because shes so refreshing as a rapper and artist.  :clap3:

why is Megan thee Stallion being brought up in a thread about Doja Cat's Streets :rip:

the obsession :rip:

RCA don't **** it up

Edited by chaneloberlin

Imagine a Top 10 with both Streets and Body in it and 34+35 remix too! :katie2:

6 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

She was able too turn it around becauses shes insanely talented and peoole couldnt deny it and the entire controversy was blown out of proportion. it effected her career for a moment but I'm glad its on the right track again because shes so refreshing as a rapper and artist.  :clap3:

And that's that on THAT!  They hate to see it.  :rip: 

2 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

why is Megan thee Stallion being brought up in a thread about Doja Cat's Streets :rip:

RCA don't **** it up

This, I agree with.  I don't want Megan dragged, b/c I like them both....and I like that they like each other too.  I don't want no beef between them.  

30 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

RCA don't **** it up

Ma’am it’s gonna be like this for a minute. It’s wrong tho. Both women need to flourish 

40 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

RCA don't **** it up

Fans. It’s ALWAYS them.

6 hours ago, Quenn said:

You can thank Saweetie and Ariana for that. Her latest solo single "Freak" failed to chart in any market. 

Freak wasn’t a single and had been out for months for free before being added for sale and streaming.

I knew it :clap3:

This albums has too many gems to be over that soon

Even Like That would smash harder if her team put it on TTH

Hopefully it can reach Top 20

6 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Her hit thats not even top 50 on Spotify? Its no wonder shes rush releasing Cry Baby. :foxaylove2:

It's #27 on Spotify and #21 on AM. If it wasn't for Xmas it would've gone Top 10. It's definitely a hit :rip:

OT: Best song on Hot Pink getting its shine :clap3:(Shine next viral hit)

weekly US spotify T10s by solo rap girls:
3 say so
3 bodak yellow
8 anaconda
9 savage
10 be careful

streets currently #3 on daily US Spotify. i'm super impressed.

It's what this song deserves :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.