Sia's autism movie "Music" panned by critics

NeverSincerely

Deserved :clap3:

What was the point of this making this movie when she lacks basic empathy towards the community and couldn't even be bothered to do any proper research

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• MrLovett

• Buddy

• duybeeGAshantiGA

Not her blocking people affected by her ignorance :skull: a white savior at the end of the day.

10 hours ago, Buddy said:

Sia poured her heart out into this and you guys are destroying an ally. Critics are just following the consensus. Who cares about them?

??? If you were to check any credible autism groups you’d see that they’re not happy with the movie either, considering that and the critical response I really can’t understand why you’re attempting to defend it :skull:

OT: trash, just as she was warned but chose to ignore

Solgayleo

Sia 100% deserves the backlash, but I also feel bad for her. Her career took a complete 180 after 2017. She was sort of a household name and was definitely one of the most sought after songwriters of the early to mid 2010s, but she’s had nothing but losses since then, this movie being the biggest one yet

Tremor Christ
54 minutes ago, Solgayleo said:

Sia 100% deserves the backlash, but I also feel bad for her. Her career took a complete 180 after 2017. She was sort of a household name and was definitely one of the most sought after songwriters of the early to mid 2010s, but she’s had nothing but losses since then, this movie being the biggest one yet

What do you expect when she's been pooping out content since 1000 Forms of Fear? Maybe if she had the slightest quality control... I've been terrorized by Sia's stupid quick lil singles but this Music thing is the biggest crap she's pulled in a while, thank god she's a FLOP now. Even Stevie Wonder could see the bomb.

D-fK7v9WsAEflsE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
fridayteenage

25 Metascore whew. Maybe she's a glenn fan trying to make maga elegy's 38 look good in comparison.

Basically this decade's The Tourist (another picture/acting globe nominee).

Pans Labyrinth
41 minutes ago, Ananas said:

This is such a mess.

What was she thinking :toofunny3: has she never met an autistic person before 

48 minutes ago, Ananas said:

This is such a mess.

This is so ****ed up... what was going through her head? :biblio:

Edited by Bimbo
5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

What in the flying f*** was that. Anyone defending her or this bulls*** needs to get their head on right. Absolute gutter. :biblio:

Gossip_Boy

Has she ever met an autistic person in her life? Because from what I’ve seen so far I’m fairly sure neither she or anyone else involved in that movie has.

Karla Cabello
On 1/23/2021 at 11:03 AM, Luckitty said:

I like some of the Sia songs, what the **** does she know about autism?

this. why did she think this was a good idea at all. i doubt she had bad intentions but it comes off as pretty arrogant 

1000 forms of queer
On 1/23/2021 at 8:13 PM, Kylizzle said:

Wow, I guess I will be streaming Some People Have Real Problems in private from now on

Stream Numb sis

ElectricFrancis
5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Omgggg :biblio: She truly deserves to be cancelled and be dragged for life. And the actors should be ashamed. 

25 minutes ago, ElectricFrancis said:

Omgggg :biblio: She truly deserves to be cancelled and be dragged for life. And the actors should be ashamed. 

It’s even worse, the 14 year old girl didn’t even wanna do it wtf :biblio: 

QueenofCopyPaste
On 1/23/2021 at 11:53 AM, unino said:

i find her to be pretty generous person tbh, she helps and donates a lot. she sure loves to help people.

but she also is that person who always wants to do good thing just for the world to praise them, feeling good about it, basically for self-satisfaction. 

people like these will never really get into the problems or really care about it. and if they were to be called out for it, they would get pretty defensive as they believe they are good people who's trying to help. 

this