Rich The Kid - “Nasty (feat. Flo Milli, Mulatto, Rubi Rose)”

nooniebao

dangerousalex

can we normalize not needing a male rapper on songs with all females :foxaylove2:

Edited by dangerousalex
7 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

can we normalize not needing a male rapper on songs with all females :foxaylove2:

This comment makes no sense when it’s HIS song. Maybe if it were one of theirs it would...

-

Let me listen. I love when the rap girlies jump on a track together!

dangerousalex
Just now, Kings. said:

This comment makes no sense when it’s HIS song. Maybe if it were one of theirs it would...

-

Let me listen. I love when the rap girlies jump on a track together!

It’s billed as Rich The Kid, Mulatto & Flo Milli for me on apple music :celestial5:

1 minute ago, dangerousalex said:

It’s billed as Rich The Kid, Mulatto & Flo Milli for me on apple music :celestial5:

It’s HIS song and THEY’RE features. :ace: Idc how it’s billed. The cover art also says “feat.”

Song sucks. How and why is Rich The Kid still being pushed when it's clear his material is DOA. 

dangerousalex
16 hours ago, Kings. said:

It’s HIS song and THEY’RE features. :ace: Idc how it’s billed. The cover art also says “feat.”

girl idc i’m just saying what i’m seeing :coffee:

anyway i need a version without him 

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

girl idc i’m just saying what i’m seeing :coffee:

anyway i need a version without him 

Ok, girl. You’re still going hours later? :toofunny3:

Rico Shameless v2
20 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

Lol this comment is out of 2002. There’s more collaborative female rap songs than ever lately.

ot: I like Rich the Kid and all these girls but this just screams scramble collab lol.

dangerousalex
On 1/22/2021 at 6:39 PM, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Lol this comment is out of 2002. There’s more collaborative female rap songs than ever lately.

ot: I like Rich the Kid and all these girls but this just screams scramble collab lol.

and let’s keep it that way <3