• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DearSociety13

• K$Ellie

• Verge of Obscene

• hétérosexuelle

Delirious

omg screaming. the cover is ****ing FANASTIC. the doll concept im living for it!!! :jonny6:

hold on it reminds me of jazmin bean's sacharrine too much tho...mmm... :rip:

Edited by Delirious
TheFameMonster

Self Destruct and Throatzilla are kinda ****, I was hoping she will have enough budget for a properly mixed album :katie:

nathanspears

I don't really know her but the snippet for the song tomorrow sounds like a bop so I'm interested

KenzMinaj

Can't wait!!! :jonny5:

Her self-titled mixtape is so good :flame:

I don't really like the last few singles she has released but I still have high expectations. 

JUNE :deadbanana4:

anyways the singles are amazing, Throatzillaaa and TP are in her top 5 + SD is a grower

Edited by K$Ellie

So she's going to release 3 (or more) songs 5 months before the album is released? :deadbanana4:

Excited nonetheless

Scandalous

love the cover but why such a long wait :deadbanana2: we already have 3/12 and i assume we’ll be getting more singles until then

Catherine sis what is that cover... not after the gorgeous one for self-titled...

Anyway. Excited!

3 hours ago, TheFameMonster said:

Self Destruct and Throatzilla are kinda ****, I was hoping she will have enough budget for a properly mixed album :katie:

The mixing is perfect :rip: 

OT: can't wait for this, she's already topped the mixtape with 2 singles 

Beyonnaise

Not June :deadbanana2: It must be due to the vinyl plant delay like Lana but girl... just release it. She’s been sitting on these songs for a while, she was teasing them a lot during the beginning of quarantine (and has pretty much played the entirety of Doghouse and Over This). Also that tracklist is a little skimpier than one of the leaked ones with Heaven and Intoxicated. Kinda disappointed but still excited for it to come... like half a year from now :skull: