Justin Timberlake is number 1 on US ITunes!

omrimayo

It will be so much better if it’s a solo song, Ant Clemons just doesn’t have the vocal, the auto tune is horrible in his part.

It will be so much better if it’s a solo song, Ant Clemons just doesn’t have the vocal, the auto tune is horrible in his part.

15 minutes ago, JustRelax said:

when I first listened to this song his auto tune kinda threw me off :deadbanana2: but now I'm used to it

He is so forgotten 

hmm, the top 7 on itunes are all dudes whose songs were at biden's party.

except queen olivia holding it down. 

Woow everyone’s getting some crazy boost. i wonder if this also translates to streaming.

well enjoy those few moments until Rosalia and BIllie dethornes him

The live version is up on iTunes and all the streaming services. 400% better. Hope it can explode. 

14 hours ago, omrimayo said:

The live version is up on iTunes and all the streaming services. 400% better. Hope it can explode. 

I think the intro will hinder its chances, but I agree the live version is so much better.

Song titled "Better Days"? Wow, Janet's timeless impact on JT's career :jonny5:

Congrats, King! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.