Chris Brown breaks Xtina and Mariah's Radio Records

Green

10 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Jokes about DM aren't funny. He's paid his debts to society and especially the victim. 

i was talking about when he broke a window at good morning america but ok :priceless:

9 hours ago, lover. said:

I mean, I’ve never heard of the song, but congratulations, I guess? 

what significance is this supposed to have

the song is played all the time

7 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

what significance is this supposed to have

the song is played all the time

That I’ve never heard it? Like I’ve stated. Keep up. 

7 hours ago, Rev8 said:

First story was proven to be a FALSE acc

The RO was for mean voicemails not physical abuse

Frank Ocean is a grown ass ****ing man?

He has not been convicted of assaulting any woman since 2009. Get over it

43 minutes ago, FAME. said:

First story was proven to be a FALSE acc

The RO was for mean voicemails not physical abuse

Frank Ocean is a grown ass ****ing man?

He has not been convicted of assaulting any woman since 2009. Get over it

STILL abuse!

and Frank being a grown man dismisses WHAT exactly?

Grow tf up, U are defending a Violent man who has NOT learned from his ways.

Don't be surprised of ppl here disliking him.

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

STILL abuse!

and Frank being a grown man dismisses WHAT exactly?

Grow tf up, U are defending a Violent man who has NOT learned from his ways.

Don't be surprised of ppl here disliking him.

It means....that nobody gives a damn about two grown ass MEN getting into it? Ffffff yall are extremely weird trying to include a fight between two grown men like it's similar :rip:A man fighting with another man is not abuse. Frank Ocean being bisexual doesn't make him any less of a man or exempt from a fight that HE started in the first place. 

And that was in like 2012....It's 2021 :rip: get over it

Edited by FAME.

I don't even care for Chris but this song is a bop and was one of my faves from 2020.

8 hours ago, FAME. said:

It means....that nobody gives a damn about two grown ass MEN getting into it? Ffffff yall are extremely weird trying to include a fight between two grown men like it's similar :rip:A man fighting with another man is not abuse. Frank Ocean being bisexual doesn't make him any less of a man or exempt from a fight that HE started in the first place. 

And that was in like 2012....It's 2021 :rip: get over it

a fight that He started how? :rip: the physical attack was started by Chris' side

and how is the fight not Abuse :toofunny3:

Chris Brown Fans yall, I swear to god :ahh:

Still find it disgusting he's allowed to have a career when other celebrities who have done much less have been cancelled entirely. Just goes to show most SJWs are jokes with you they decide to cancel.

3 hours ago, Mezik said:

Still find it disgusting he's allowed to have a career when other celebrities who have done much less have been cancelled entirely. Just goes to show most SJWs are jokes with you they decide to cancel.

When are you guys going to understand that different people have different demographics. The reason other people (mainstream/pop artists) get cancelled so easily is because their own audience are the ones who care about that stuff and are cancelling them? SJW's are not Chris' audience so them "cancelling" him is not going to effect him as much as say a pop star, whose audience are the ones that cancel and make a big deal about everything :rip:

It isn't the huge conspiracy yall keep trying to make it out to be :laugh: The Hip Hop/Urban audience simply does not care as much about artists personal lives or the stuff sjw's make a big deal out of. The pop/mainstream audience are the ones that care therefore pop/mainstream artists are obviously going to be the most effected by those people cancelling them. That is not his fault 

Edited by FAME.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.