„Rain On Me“ has now sold over 2M units in the US

austriamonster

Eligible for 2x Platinum after only eight months :clap3::alexz:

Edited by austriamonster

Collab of the year did that :gaygacat1:

:clap3: deserves double IMO

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Ariana getting 4 multi platinum hits in 2020 :jonny2:

Out of interest what’re the others? Positions obviously is one, maybe SWU another (tho I’d be surprised if that’s outsold ROM), then what’s the 4th? 

No shade, genuinely curious 

1 hour ago, DiamondHoe said:

Out of interest what’re the others? Positions obviously is one, maybe SWU another (tho I’d be surprised if that’s outsold ROM), then what’s the 4th? 

“Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored” was finally certified 4x platinum in June 2020. 

None of these singles (SWU, ROM, Positions) have been certified 2x platinum yet but they’re all eligible for it so that, technically, means three singles she released/featured on last year will eventually be multi-platinum this year including the single from the “TU,N” era.

I hope this explains it.

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

“Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored” was finally certified 4x platinum in June 2020. 

None of these singles (SWU, ROM, Positions) have been certified 2x platinum yet but they’re all eligible for it so that, technically, means three singles she released/featured on last year will eventually be multi-platinum this year including the single from the “TU,N” era.

I hope this explains it.

Oh yeh that makes more sense! 

ty sis :heart:

I'm starting to think this is Gaga's best song. Like ever.

It's at least top five with Scheiße, Bad Romance, Dance in The Dark and Applause.

Bloodpop's imapct :clap3:

3 hours ago, DiamondHoe said:

34+35 is getting there, of course, it's been smashing for 2 months now, SWU is almost on par with ROM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.