folklore 1.5B on spotify (in less than 6 months)

Michael196

The people stream the album as a whole and not just some cute lil single spamming on every playlists 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael196

• More Than A Melody

• aesthetic bih

Insane :jonny5:, this is what happens when you do talentry.

All standard album tracks will surpass 50mil as hoax passes that mark in upcoming days too

6 hours ago, Sawk said:

seven, the acclaim :clap3:

this, a masterpiece did that :clap3:

With that stunning debut and 17 tracks? Only 1.5? Huh. That’s so low.

51 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

With that stunning debut and 17 tracks? Only 1.5? Huh. That’s so low.

In what world is that low for an album that was released 6 months ago? :skull:

4 hours ago, Juanny said:

What are you smoking :bibliahh:

It hasn't even been HALF A YEAR yet and it's moved 2.5M+ pure copies in addition. Jesus :deadbanana2:

Oh the pure sales are insane. The streams are low tho. For TAYLOR SWIFT? That’s so low.

4 hours ago, 1989 said:

In what world is that low for an album that was released 6 months ago? :skull:

In this one? Harry also had 1.5 billion in 6 months with 5 less tracks (and that’s before Watermelon Sugar was a single), and Taylor is like, infinitely bigger than him? Her debut week was like twice his debut week... so, that’s very low for Taylor. She’s the queen of pure sales tho.

4 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Oh the pure sales are insane. The streams are low tho. For TAYLOR SWIFT? That’s so low.

In this one? Harry also had 1.5 billion in 6 months with 5 less tracks (and that’s before Watermelon Sugar was a single), and Taylor is like, infinitely bigger than him? Her debut week was like twice his debut week... so, that’s very low for Taylor. She’s the queen of pure sales tho.

y'all are soo embarrassing grasping at straws nnn

You're seriously comparing a sophomore album to someones 8th album? Especially a non mainstream sounding album with 1 official single  :rip:

Yes Taylor is infinitely bigger than him but shes not in her prime(a lot of artist would wish to be where she is rn) he is tho. Which btw could never come close to her PRIME in a million years. 

Taylor got 6B streams on Spotify and she will be top 2 most consumed artist of the year WW on IFPI list. Shes also the biggest artist of the year in the US moving over 5M+ units. And shes not even in her prime :juanny:She didnt even have a song make it to the year end list. 

Hoax, its power!

peterstyles13
10 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Harry had multiple singles released BEFORE the album release, and he's in his peak era. It's not comparable :rip:

1 hour ago, 305 said:

everyone say thank you to illicit affairs :clap3:

I will never ever get over this little bitch :jonny5:

17 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I will never ever get over this little bitch :jonny5:

And you wanna scream
Don't call me kid
Don't call me baby
Look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
You showed me colors you know
I can't see with anyone else
Don't call me kid
Don't call me baby
Look at this idiotic fool that you made me
You taught me a secret language
I can't speak with anyone else
And you know damn well
For you I would ruin myself
A million little times

Like??? :jonny5:

On 1/18/2021 at 6:13 PM, peterstyles13 said:

Harry had multiple singles released BEFORE the album release, and he's in his peak era. It's not comparable :rip:

Harry had 1 single before the album came out, and it wasn’t even a US single sent to radio. It was only playlisted for a week, and it currently (after an entire year) has 400m streams. Adore You came out December 6th, a week before Fine Line. Still, I admit he had a slight advantage in that but 

1. She’s TAYLOR SWIFT. I shouldn’t be able to compare her to Harry. Let alone Harry back in May, before he exploded with Watermelon Sugar. The comparison alone should be ridiculous. She broke all the streaming records the first week of Folklore.

2. Taylor has 5 more tracks than Harry, and she boosted herself by releasing an entire album a few weeks ago, so Harry’s advantage is neutralised or negligible.

I just don’t think 1.5 billion in 6 months~ is impressive for someone like Taylor. Her pure sales are incredible but her streaming just isn’t up to par. Maybe her team needs to work more on that, since they always want her to be competitive in every aspect.

peterstyles13
11 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Her pure sales are incredible but her streaming just isn’t up to par.

She's literally the most streamed female artist of 2020 on Spotify. Like what's not clicking :rip:

3 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

1. She’s TAYLOR SWIFT. I shouldn’t be able to compare her to Harry.

Good news is you can’t, on any level. :heart2: 

3 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

She’s TAYLOR SWIFT. I shouldn’t be able to compare her to Harry.

You're right, she has crossed 100M album equivalents while Harry is yet to pass 10M so no need to worry about her :heart:

Congrats! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.