Rihanna’s “Umbrella” Does 700K Daily Streams | Spotify.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Are people really trying to downplay this? Rihanna hasn't released any new music in five years yet she's still doing more numbers than your favorite artists. :deadbanana4:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lonnie

• Hot Volcano

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• bad guy

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Are people really trying to downplay this? Rihanna hasn't released any new music in five years yet she's still doing more numbers than your favorite artists. :deadbanana4:

It’s only one fanbase in particular that is trying their utmost hardest to demean Rihanna’s #’s.

Her last official single was released in 2017 and she’s currently the 6th most streamed Female act of January/2021 so far and could end the month at #5. 

I wish their faves would go 5 years without releasing an album so we can kindly compare. :deadbanana4:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

She's a beast!!!

I am so happy S&M, Disturbia and Pon de Replay are getting great recurrent streams! Who would have thought these song will be Rihanna's staples!

What's My Name deserve more, especially over Only Girl! And where is SOS? If Pon de Replay can get those streams, SOS should too!!!

But overall, she is insane. Imagine if she surprise releases a new album, she may break Taylor/Ariana's record.

Umbrella hitting 700k :jonny5:

Disturbia top 10 :jonny4:

hilarious how delusional stans are still trying to demean Rihanna’s catalog of plentiful classics 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.