Chris Brown earns 4th #1 on overall radio.

umich

Chris Brown's fourth ("Run It!", "With You," "Forever") and Young Thug's second ("Havana" [Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug])

https://kworb.net/radio/

1 +1
Chris Brown & Young Thug - Go Crazy
      133.84 -0.08            
2 -1
24kGoldn - Mood (feat. iann dior)
      133.40 -1.31  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAME.

• trainsskyscrapers

• Jude

• isupportCBE

Top Posters In This Topic

That song is from last spring :psyduck: anyway with all the material he's been spamming releasing every year, something was bound to stick around.

1 minute ago, aliwonderland said:

how :psyduck:

Because it’s a huge song right now and it crossed over to pop. Probably his biggest crossover since the 2000s.

1 minute ago, umich said:

Because it’s a huge song right now and it crossed over to pop. Probably his biggest crossover since the 2000s.

:clap3: Such a bop. 

great song and a hit at several formats besides pop.

todays numbers on mediabase.

Urban #1

Urban AC  #1

Pop #6

Rhythmic #7

Hot AC #41

Edited by jdanton2

The way he always wins :lmao:Legend

43 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

That song is from last spring :psyduck: anyway with all the material he's been spamming releasing every year, something was bound to stick around.

This is literally a free song from a mixtape he didn't even formally release it but fume! :lmao:

40 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

great song and a hit at several formats besides pop.

todays numbers on mediabase.

Urban #1

Urban AC  #1

Pop #6

Rhythmic #7

Hot AC #41

The definition of an organic hit on all metrics :clap3:

And not it repeaking at #1 on Urban again? The fact that it peaked at #1 on Urban and Rythmic months ago :deadbanana2:

No Guidance deserved this radio slayage

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

He's gotten a top 10 every year the past 4 years.

Insane and unexpected sucess, never would imagine the song would stick this good, specially on Pop radio.

His Bieber collab on Indigo was better than most of Indigo

Just now, Insanity said:

His Bieber collab on Indigo was better than most of Indigo

That's literally one of the worst songs on the album 

7 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Yeah it is super weird. One would think that with Drake and how universally loved he is NG would have smashed like this on pop as opposed to a CB/Young Thug song :rip:

An organic hit, 15 years in! I’m mad excited and happy about this! People continue to play Chris as if he doesn’t make good music but it’s good to see something storm the charts and radio since that’s what people equate to being “successful” or “quality”. 

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

DEFINITELY!! No Guidance should’ve SMASHED. the song was literally everywhere. One of my favorite things is that he always has a summer time hit, like ALWAYS!

16 minutes ago, KRZYINLUV said:

DEFINITELY!! No Guidance should’ve SMASHED. the song was literally everywhere. One of my favorite things is that he always has a summer time hit, like ALWAYS!

It's so weird that pop didn't pick up NG like this

Though I will say that NG is a bit more urbanish leaning than GC in terms of sound

i love his music and NG was a global smash waiting to happen, but i cant for the life of me support him fully knowing the sh*t hes done before

disgusting :doc:

the Havana hitmaker really has that power, uh :eek:

Just now, MingYouToo said:

i love his music and NG was a global smash waiting to happen, but i cant for the life of me support him fully knowing the sh*t hes done before

Then don't?

He doesn't care :rip:

Just now, FAME. said:

Then don't?

He doesn't care :rip:

and you felt like replying to my post because?

1 minute ago, magazine said:

disgusting :doc:

the Havana hitmaker really has that power, uh :eek:

This is Thugger's biggest song of his career as a lead so no :skull:

32 minutes ago, KRZYINLUV said:

An organic hit, 15 years in! I’m mad excited and happy about this! People continue to play Chris as if he doesn’t make good music but it’s good to see something storm the charts and radio since that’s what people equate to being “successful” or “quality”. 

It's not really the "Good Music" part that people criticize him for. IMO it's the fact his music has either lost quality or stayed the same since "X". 0 growth anymore. 

He's the only person still using those tired 2014 Nic Nac/DJ Mustard/A1/Hitmaka/Freshman III beats. "Loyal"/"Love More"/"Party"/"Ayo"/"*******&Marijuana"/"Wrist"/Most of Heartbreak On A Full Moon & Indigo.

13 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

It's not really the "Good Music" part that people criticize him for. IMO it's the fact his music has either lost quality or stayed the same since "X". 0 growth anymore. 

He's the only person still using those tired 2014 Nic Nac/DJ Mustard/A1/Hitmaka/Freshman III beats. "Loyal"/"Love More"/"Party"/"Ayo"/"*******&Marijuana"/"Wrist"/Most of Heartbreak On A Full Moon & Indigo.

You clearly didn't listen to either album because aside from the 1 or 2 singles neither HBOAFM or Indigo have that sound at ALL :rip: also "Wrist" doesn't even remotely have the DJ mustard sound.

Also GC is a mixtape song that was literally made in 3 days just for fun during quaruntine. It's not meant to be anything but for funsies

I wish yall would just say "I don't like Chris Brown" and keep it moving instead of spewing nonsense. There isn't a single DJ mustardy song on Indigo :rip:

Edited by FAME.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.