Olivia re-re-breaks HER spotify daily record

Michael196

Seems like the song is gurdally declining in the us(obviously) but gaining ground in asia

The numbers in Britain are spectacular

yall be making a post about olivia literally every hour. pls STOP it

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

The numbers in Britain are spectacular

It's like Xmas everyday for her in UK

She’s slaying so hard that is boring now.

We her like 50 threads per day about this song.

56 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Reveal hidden contents

Non-holiday obviously :fan:

wait everyone keeps saying non-holiday how big is the most streamed song in 24 hrs overall (holiday and non-holiday)?

was it AIWFCIY?

Thinking Of You
19 minutes ago, boys said:

Am I the only one who just doesn't get the hype around the song?

No one else understands it either. It’s just a collection of things that made it go viral such as the dating drama around it, TikTok, Gen Z, fascination with this new girl, and her already having a fanbase from a Disney+ show.

47 minutes ago, boys said:

Am I the only one who just doesn't get the hype around the song?

Mte. But I think young kids are the biggest streamers now that so many kids have phones. Think of how many of us would be looping all the Disney kids music back in the day on repeat if we could :rip: Back then you had to ask your parents to buy it on iTunes which lbr almost no one was doing.

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

yall be making a post about olivia literally every hour. pls STOP it

you all won’t complain if these threads are abour your faves, but sadly they are not doing these numbers. :eli:  These achievements are huge and deserves all these threads. Deal with it! :eli: 

I don't understand why people complain about her threads, isn't this the same thing that happens to every female artists once they succeed? Just admit you don't like her and go. 

It's very strange how Joshua Bassett's single is flopping, though. If the hype was due to the relationship, shouldn't his song also be getting a ton of attention and breaking records? It debuted #40 on Spotify US, #145 global, and outside of AM Top 100. 

Idk, I want to wish this girl and this song success, but it does seem a little sus, ngl. 

Edited by nick4bty

17 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

It's very strange how Joshua Bassett's single is flopping, though. If the hype was due to the relationship, shouldn't his song also be getting a ton of attention and breaking records? It debuted #40 on Spotify US, #145 global, and outside of AM Top 100. 

Idk, I want to wish this girl and this song success, but it does seem a little sus, ngl. 

Horrible song + Horrible voice= No one cares to stream it. Not much to it honestly. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.