Stay goes 9x platinum in US

Renan90

2 minutes ago, FAME. said:

Rihanna does though...which is why she put him on there :lmao:doesn't really matter how anyone else thinks about it. 

A song that was released about him because of him with him literally on the cover of the song has nothing to do with him :rofl: I mean tell that to Rihanna then? Because I'm pretty sure she didn't choose to put him on the cover for no reason and it was because "Stay" has to do with him. (Aka his IMPACT!)

Again literally who cares? :rip:

Even if the song wouldn't exist without Maurice (of which it would) literally which sane person would be hang up on who their fave dated nine years ago and that it might have led to a song being selected :skull:

Like are things in your life so tiring and boring that you must hang on to the possibility of a Rihanna song recorded nearly a decade ago being affiliated with Maurice. Surely you must have better and more exciting things in your real and stan life to cling to :skull:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAME.

• lonnie

• istan4badgalriri

• idkwiam

Just now, lonnie said:

Again literally who cares? :rip:

Even if the song wouldn't exist without Maurice (of which it would) literally which sane person would be hang up on who their fave dated nine years ago and that it might have led to a song being selected :skull:

Like are things in your life so tiring and boring that you must hang on to the possibility of a Rihanna song recorded nearly a decade ago being affiliated with Maurice. Surely you must have better and more exciting things in your real and stan life to cling to :skull:

Ffffff Why are you taking this so personal :lmao:Sounds like you may be the one a little too attached to this stan thing and may need to go outside :rip:

I came on here to celebrate my faves accomplishment (a #1 hit) and also saw that there is an almost diamong song entirely about him. How is that not impact just because you're pressed about it? Just like Cry Me A River was Britney's ****ing IMPACT, Stay is ChrisTopher's as are the plenty of songs he has about her. No need to cry about it :rofl:

I'm cLiNgInG To ThE PaSt when you're on here getting emotional daily about someone who hasn't made music in years:rofl: Gurl boo

8 minutes ago, FAME. said:

I'm cLiNgInG To ThE PaSt when you're on here getting emotional daily about someone who hasn't made music in years:rofl: Gurl boo

No one is emotional? If you cannot see how weird it is for someone to bring some fictional account of how their fave is responsible for a song he didn't write/produce/sing on (that was released nearly a decade ago) then there's nothing to say here :deadbanana4:

It seems to me that you're not really content with your fave's achievements(but considering who you willingly stan for I wouldn't blame you) to be diverting into a thread of his ex? As though Rihanna stans are camping in Maurice's threads :deadbanana4:

It's been done. Let it go.

17 minutes ago, lonnie said:

No one is emotional? If you cannot see how weird it is for someone to bring some fictional account of how their fave is responsible for a song he didn't write/produce/sing on (that was released nearly a decade ago) then there's nothing to say here :deadbanana4:

It seems to me that you're not really content with your fave's achievements(but considering who you willingly stan for I wouldn't blame you) to be diverting into a thread of his ex? As though Rihanna stans are camping in Maurice's threads :deadbanana4:

It's been done. Let it go.

I said what I said and it still stands. I am not reading your whining novels over and over it's truly not that deep :lmao: clearly it had enough to do with him for Rihanna the artist themself to make him the cover of the song ffff but you can pretend it's some wild conspiracy theory that someone is cLiNgiNg to if you so please :rip:

Edited by FAME.

One of her biggest, best hits. Love this classic so much :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.