Jump to content

Driver’s License breaks its own Spotify record again


hellocory

Recommended Posts

MingYouToo

the BIGGEST artist at the moment, :jonny5: can't wait for her album release to DESTROY these numbers once again!

Link to post
Share on other sites
kwek_kwek

She’ll break it again tomorrow! Friday has the streams of any day. Pretty sure that streams will increase. Hopefully, it will break 14m mark.

Link to post
Share on other sites
chris1991

Insane! Song is so good! I wonder how this relatively unknown artist/song spread like wildfire!?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

She’ll break it again tomorrow! Friday has the streams of any day. Pretty sure that streams will increase. Hopefully, it will break 14m mark.

100%

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alongoria13
Just now, chris1991 said:

Insane! Song is so good! I wonder how this relatively unknown artist/song spread like wildfire!?

Isn't she a Disney act? I have never heard of her before but then again I stopped watching Disney like 8 years ago and all my little siblings have grown :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
State of Grace.

She'll break it again with Friday's update, this is insane :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Beyonnaise

It’s smashing all over the world even the Middle East :hoetenks: The song is just ok but it’s truly fascinating to see a star arrive shattering records, especially a young girl who seems nice and is passionate about writing, I’m really happy for her 

Link to post
Share on other sites
chris1991
17 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Isn't she a Disney act? I have never heard of her before but then again I stopped watching Disney like 8 years ago and all my little siblings have grown :rip:


She’s in the new high school musical remake but that isn’t nowhere as big as the original from what I can see.  I’m sure she had a base from it idk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't get it at first it didn't sound like anything special but after multiple listens it becomes so catchy and I keep wanting to look it up... so strange.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Enzolorenzo

The most shocking thing is the fact that this song is effortlessly smashing all over the world. Songs like these usually don’t do that well in non-English speaking countries or usually take a while to blow up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...