Driver’s License breaks its own Spotify record again

hellocory

the BIGGEST artist at the moment, :jonny5: can't wait for her album release to DESTROY these numbers once again!

She’ll break it again tomorrow! Friday has the streams of any day. Pretty sure that streams will increase. Hopefully, it will break 14m mark.

Another day, another slay. :clap3:

Insane! Song is so good! I wonder how this relatively unknown artist/song spread like wildfire!?

14 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

She’ll break it again tomorrow! Friday has the streams of any day. Pretty sure that streams will increase. Hopefully, it will break 14m mark.

100%

Just now, chris1991 said:

Insane! Song is so good! I wonder how this relatively unknown artist/song spread like wildfire!?

Isn't she a Disney act? I have never heard of her before but then again I stopped watching Disney like 8 years ago and all my little siblings have grown :rip:

It's pretty insane how she is getting thst many streams

She'll break it again with Friday's update, this is insane :rip: 

It’s smashing all over the world even the Middle East :hoetenks: The song is just ok but it’s truly fascinating to see a star arrive shattering records, especially a young girl who seems nice and is passionate about writing, I’m really happy for her 

17 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Isn't she a Disney act? I have never heard of her before but then again I stopped watching Disney like 8 years ago and all my little siblings have grown :rip:

She’s in the new high school musical remake but that isn’t nowhere as big as the original from what I can see.  I’m sure she had a base from it idk. 

I didn't get it at first it didn't sound like anything special but after multiple listens it becomes so catchy and I keep wanting to look it up... so strange.

The most shocking thing is the fact that this song is effortlessly smashing all over the world. Songs like these usually don’t do that well in non-English speaking countries or usually take a while to blow up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.