1,579 posts in this topic

Cersei Lannister

I will NOT take Gabriel Soto slander. He's currently panned because of the Marjorie scandal but as I said he's THE telenovela hunk

Anyways get into Lorena Herrera's new sing hunties

AlDiLa

¿Quién se cree el españolo Trent W? Me dijo que no sé escribir español porque le corregí su gramática ingelsa. Me cae mal dicha marginal!

Vale le pena ver la nueva novela Amar Sin Ley

Chamoy

Whew, Mexican twink excellence.

rta1913

Eiza GANÓ!! Pobre Belinda, debió haber estado seething!! :ahh:

Watching Mexican excellence triumphing at the Oscars was soo rewarding!!

Jaye
27 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Belinda is a messy queen. Her last song that she was featured on was a bop to me but it literally did nothing.

ToxicKat
1 hour ago, rta1913 said:

Was there a feud between them? I like both

perfectlover

My queen Belinda on the first page, lowkey wanna switch my avatar to her !

Chamoy
On 3/5/2018 at 2:18 AM, Vendi Vidi Vin said:

Me cae gordo Sebastian Rullí. Tiene cara de vanidad. Aun se ve mejor Mark Tacher en Papa a Toda Madre. Que buena que le haya ganado Carlos Ferro a Rullí! 

Carlos Ferro es un papí!!!!

Que paso con la pareja gay en PATM? Perdi interes en la novela y la abandone. :emofish:

Carisma, Unicidad, Nervio y Talento. Los otros galanes de telenovela ya quisieran. 

Jaye
34 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Que paso con la pareja gay en PATM? Perdi interes en la novela y la abandone. :emofish:

Carisma, Unicidad, Nervio y Talento. Los otros galanes de telenovela ya quisieran. 

daddy let me get into him

Alongoria13
9 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Anyways get into Lorena Herrera's new sing hunties

Her body is slaying but Masoquista>>>>

rta1913

I have never heard of Carlos Ferro but what a man :jonny: 

Also this week I’ve been obsessed with the 90s pop tour album, I never really cared but the songs starting to pop up in my Spotify daily mix and went to listen to the whole album. So many bops, I’m nostalgic and I wanna go :emofish:

Maluma’s new song is gonna be huuuuuge. Todos los radios, bares, antros, etc la van a tocar a morir

rta1913
8 hours ago, Jaye said:

Belinda is a messy queen. Her last song that she was featured on was a bop to me but it literally did nothing.

7 hours ago, ToxicKat said:

Was there a feud between them? I like both

I like Belinda but like she acts like she’s the **** or the best thing ever and she’s been flopping nonstop in EVERYTHING. 

I’m not sure if there was a feud but I saw comments like that (Eiza won, Belinda lost) all over social media (El Deforma even made a video). 

When is she coming back btw? Wasn’t she supposed to release the Aoki single like last May or something?

UnusualBoy
7 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Also this week I’ve been obsessed with the 90s pop tour album, I never really cared but the songs starting to pop up in my Spotify daily mix and went to listen to the whole album. So many bops, I’m nostalgic and I wanna go :emofish:

Maluma’s new song is gonna be huuuuuge. Todos los radios, bares, antros, etc la van a tocar a morir

It is Timbiriche, Alex Syntek and who else? Estos últimos días he estado igual oyendo música en español de los 80s y 90s. Era tan buena :'(

rta1913
13 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

It is Timbiriche, Alex Syntek and who else? Estos últimos días he estado igual oyendo música en español de los 80s y 90s. Era tan buena :'(

It’s OV7, Fey, Syntek, Erik Rubin, Calo, JNS and some other flops

Meltdownswift
11 hours ago, rta1913 said:

omg sis :jonny: I’ve been stanning this tour since last year! They have the best production on a tour in Mexico right now, they have setlist with so many classics and a ****ing 360 stage. I went to their concert in Merida and it was amazing from the minute it began so i had to buy tickets to see them in Cancun again, and now they are coming back to Merida so I'll see them for a third time next month. You should definitely go, even thought Alex Syntek and Erik Rubin are no longer part of the tour OV7, Fey, Jeans, Calo and Litzy are still touring. Also the girls deliver outfits, choreo and vocals.  :gaycat1:

Alongoria13
22 minutes ago, Meltdownswift said:

omg sis :jonny: I’ve been stanning this tour since last year! They have the best production on a tour in Mexico right now, they have setlist with so many classics and a ****ing 360 stage. I went to their concert in Merida and it was amazing from the minute it began so i had to buy tickets to see them in Cancun again, and now they are coming back to Merida so I'll see them for a third time next month. You should definitely go, even thought Alex Syntek and Erik Rubin are no longer part of the tour OV7, Fey, Jeans, Calo and Litzy are still touring. Also the girls deliver outfits, choreo and vocals.  :gaycat1:

WaiT are you an Atrler from Mérida? I live here too!

rta1913
21 minutes ago, Meltdownswift said:

I couldn’t care less for Rubin. And Syntek has some bops but he’s insufferable. I’d go to sing Fey’s bops and thirst over daddy Ari. 

Take me with you to the Merida date :gaycat5: 

Meltdownswift
9 hours ago, rta1913 said:

I couldn’t care less for Rubin. And Syntek has some bops but he’s insufferable. I’d go to sing Fey’s bops and thirst over daddy Ari. 

Take me with you to the Merida date :gaycat5: 

I have so many pictures of king Ari since i had fifth row tickets omg he's such a good looking man :jonny:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

WaiT are you an Atrler from Mérida? I live here too!

We live in the safest city from México. Which is difficult to get not everyone has that! 

giphy.gif

LoKoPaNdA

:skull: who got Morrissey to perform at a C-list Mexican morning show jhnkjk

LoKoPaNdA
On 09/03/2018 at 8:29 AM, rta1913 said:

I like Belinda but like she acts like she’s the **** or the best thing ever and she’s been flopping nonstop in EVERYTHING. 

I’m not sure if there was a feud but I saw comments like that (Eiza won, Belinda lost) all over social media (El Deforma even made a video). 

When is she coming back btw? Wasn’t she supposed to release the Aoki single like last May or something?

jhbjhbj girl that was halted when she broke up with Criss Angel :lmao: 

Love her to death (which self-respecting Mexican gay doesn't? She's our Britney) but she's so far gone in flopland. :shakeno: 

rta1913
1 minute ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

jhbjhbj girl that was halted when she broke up with Criss Angel :lmao: 

Love her to death (which self-respecting Mexican gay doesn't? She's our Britney) but she's so far gone in flopland. :shakeno: 

MESS!

I love ha but can’t deny she’s a flop. I still believe she can make a comeback though 

modeblock

Kabah and Fey found dead and local

GOAJQxm.gif

Chamoy

Not Monterrey making the front page of Reddit.

Really want to go visit my family there soon.