DL first song with multiple 5M+ Spotify updates

Eglė

5.723M on Spotify US. Breaks her own record.

First song in history to have multiple 5M+ Spotify updates.

13.682M global.

Organic stable hit has arrived.

instalijit.gif

Edited by Eglė

QueenofCopyPaste

The stability :jonny5: is crazy

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Will she break the overall single day record today?

Doubt it. Though there is a slight chance she might do it on Friday.

AMAZING AMAZING :clap3:

Again, there's no way this is entirely organic.

Edited by FloridaKilos

12 minutes ago, selenachris said:

Did it fall compared to yesterday?

It lost 400K streams in the US but it gained 200K streams worldwide, mainly because it keeps smashing harder and harder in Europe and Latin America is eating it up (surprisingly)

Edited by YellowRibbon

1 minute ago, selenachris said:

Those are people that have failed their test 

She increased by 0.2M WW though.

13.412M on the 12th, 13.628M on the 13th, breaking her own record for most streamed non+holiday song.

5 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

It's a perfect storm of the right song and the right time + having a huge established platform as a launching pad

Also at this point the virality is probably fueling the song itself since people are increasingly checking it out. 

6 minutes ago, Eglė said:

She increased by 0.2M WW though.

13.412M on the 12th, 13.628M on the 13th, breaking her own record for most streamed non+holiday song.

What's the record across all songs?

28 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

Explain how it's not. :coffee2:

This is spreading due to word of mouth. People are talking about these stats which are causing people to go check it out

Breaking records that Drake and Ariana held (the 2 biggest streaming acts) is more than enough to have 2 distinct crowds to go check it out just to see the hype

53 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

42 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

breaking records every single day :jonny5:

The record will be broken again and again because streaming is still an expanding platform.

Makes me curious how that Josh kid will do since it's banking off her success I assume. 

Lol it's a nice song but this is too much. The attention it gets is bizarre. Something's fishy here  

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

This is spreading due to word of mouth. People are talking about these stats which are causing people to go check it out

Breaking records that Drake and Ariana held (the 2 biggest streaming acts) is more than enough to have 2 distinct crowds to go check it out just to see the hype

this, it is organic, even tho I noticed Alexa payola, if you own it you'd know that it doesn't allow you to put songs on repeat, so at some point my playlist was over and it played this song over and over again and when I said "alexa skip" drivers license would start again and again :deadbanana2: so I just shut Alexa off 

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

The record will be broken again and again because streaming is still an expanding platform.

Streaming has grown a lot since Drake set that record and no one's breaking it until this girl came. :jonny: 

OT: Yasssss girl! :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.