Jump to content

drivers license breaks Drake's all-time record in US Spotify


TayDine1989

Recommended Posts

QueenBLadyG

Terribly underwhelming and basic as they come. Perfect for this generation and totally encompasses them as a whole! 

The fact anyone thinks she compares to actual pop stars... in any way.

Her look, the sound, those cringe attempting to be hipster yet unique lyrics.....

NGQT.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Thuggin

    19

  • Cryptique

    9

  • onewillowsilk

    9

  • QueenofCopyPaste

    7

GreatestLoveofAll

not her snatching Drake who woulda thought :toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 2:44 AM, FreeXone said:

 

Nothing is random anymore...this is not 1995 lol. You don't break records at random. Even rebecca black was exposed for how Friday got big and that was 10 years ago.  She has a team behind her and I would love to know what new tricky method they used....her being on disney helped but this is very interesting from a marketing standpoint. 

Girl even in the 90's there was payola and labels were sabotaging the charts to get their artists quick #1s. Idky people act like payola just started with the streaming era. :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
selena_lavigne
On 1/18/2021 at 10:35 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

Terribly underwhelming and basic as they come. Perfect for this generation and totally encompasses them as a whole! 

The fact anyone thinks she compares to actual pop stars... in any way.

Her look, the sound, those cringe attempting to be hipster yet unique lyrics.....

NGQT.gif

she is 17 years old lmao. sorry she isn't a try hard like your 40 year old fav who'll do anything to stay relevant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 9:35 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

Terribly underwhelming and basic as they come. Perfect for this generation and totally encompasses them as a whole! 

The fact anyone thinks she compares to actual pop stars... in any way.

Her look, the sound, those cringe attempting to be hipster yet unique lyrics.....

NGQT.gif

I listened to the song and it just did nothing for me so to see all this hype and record breaking is kind of confusing for me. Especially after seeing her on the HSM show on Disney+ where she just did not stand out to me at all with her voice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenBLadyG

 

1 hour ago, boys said:

I listened to the song and it just did nothing for me so to see all this hype and record breaking is kind of confusing for me. Especially after seeing her on the HSM show on Disney+ where she just did not stand out to me at all with her voice.

Its hilarious watching anyone lose their mind over her and the song. Not surprising since most people are easily entertained and impressed. Especially this generation coming up...

 

All the people they've made "famous" for no reason whatsoever. Ridiculous. :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
4 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

 

Its hilarious watching anyone lose their mind over her and the song. Not surprising since most people are easily entertained and impressed. Especially this generation coming up...

 

All the people they've made "famous" for no reason whatsoever. Ridiculous. :giraffe:

Old man yells at cloud gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Baby Judas
4 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

 

Its hilarious watching anyone lose their mind over her and the song. Not surprising since most people are easily entertained and impressed. Especially this generation coming up...

 

All the people they've made "famous" for no reason whatsoever. Ridiculous. :giraffe:

It’s hilarious how you old gays are here melting down over a 17-year-old’s success lol. Get a life or something.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Its hilarious watching anyone lose their mind over her and the song. Not surprising since most people are easily entertained and impressed. Especially this generation coming up...

 

All the people they've made "famous" for no reason whatsoever. Ridiculous.

I find it so funny when people behave like this, because you're just repeating the cycle of previous generations who act like whiny brats when new music is released that the younger generation love but they 'don't get'. :skull: Like, is there really any need to be this mad? The only thing this does is make you look old and out of touch. :toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 8:35 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

Terribly underwhelming and basic as they come. Perfect for this generation and totally encompasses them as a whole! 

The fact anyone thinks she compares to actual pop stars... in any way.

Her look, the sound, those cringe attempting to be hipster yet unique lyrics.....

NGQT.gif

Calling her cringe while you're the one coming for a 17 year old...yikes

Queen Olivia has them BOTHERED :ahh:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

the amount of bitter old people in this thread :ahh:they’re doing exactly what the generations before them did to them

 

 

OT:I’m so happy for olivia’s success :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...