• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thuggin

• Cryptique

• onewillowsilk

• Baby Judas

On 1/18/2021 at 10:35 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

Terribly underwhelming and basic as they come. Perfect for this generation and totally encompasses them as a whole! 

The fact anyone thinks she compares to actual pop stars... in any way.

Her look, the sound, those cringe attempting to be hipster yet unique lyrics.....

NGQT.gif

she is 17 years old lmao. sorry she isn't a try hard like your 40 year old fav who'll do anything to stay relevant.

On 1/18/2021 at 9:35 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

Terribly underwhelming and basic as they come. Perfect for this generation and totally encompasses them as a whole! 

Her look, the sound, those cringe attempting to be hipster yet unique lyrics.....

NGQT.gif

I listened to the song and it just did nothing for me so to see all this hype and record breaking is kind of confusing for me. Especially after seeing her on the HSM show on Disney+ where she just did not stand out to me at all with her voice.

1 hour ago, boys said:

I listened to the song and it just did nothing for me so to see all this hype and record breaking is kind of confusing for me. Especially after seeing her on the HSM show on Disney+ where she just did not stand out to me at all with her voice.

Its hilarious watching anyone lose their mind over her and the song. Not surprising since most people are easily entertained and impressed. Especially this generation coming up...

All the people they've made "famous" for no reason whatsoever. Ridiculous. :giraffe:

QueenofCopyPaste
4 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Its hilarious watching anyone lose their mind over her and the song. Not surprising since most people are easily entertained and impressed. Especially this generation coming up...

All the people they've made "famous" for no reason whatsoever. Ridiculous. :giraffe:

Old man yells at cloud gif

4 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

It’s hilarious how you old gays are here melting down over a 17-year-old’s success lol. Get a life or something.. 

9 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

All the people they've made "famous" for no reason whatsoever. Ridiculous.

I find it so funny when people behave like this, because you're just repeating the cycle of previous generations who act like whiny brats when new music is released that the younger generation love but they 'don't get'. :skull: Like, is there really any need to be this mad? The only thing this does is make you look old and out of touch. :toofunny3:

On 1/18/2021 at 8:35 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

NGQT.gif

Calling her cringe while you're the one coming for a 17 year old...yikes

Queen Olivia has them BOTHERED :ahh:

the amount of bitter old people in this thread :ahh:they’re doing exactly what the generations before them did to them

OT:I’m so happy for olivia’s success :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.