drivers license breaks Drake's all-time record in US Spotify

TayDine1989

Can I buy whoever is in her team? This is not coincidence this is a set up. They must have struck a major playlist deal.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thuggin

• Cryptique

• onewillowsilk

• Kyoto

4 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Nah, I'm sorry but either she's a plant or this is payola involved.

TikTok seems like a cult.

It's obvious plant. I see some major playlisters follow her. It isn't fair ?

13 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Can I buy whoever is in her team? This is not coincidence this is a set up. They must have struck a major playlist deal.

Theyre doing just the bare minimum tbh lol

lol when she wasnt on major playlists she was already doing numbers :michael:

45 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

lol it wasn’t even on any playlists until like it blew up. It was already breaking records before they move it to #1 on TTH.  And it’s also not promoted in radio yet.

4 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Right?? Olivia literally looks like a typical mixed Filipina. You can even see girls that look similar to her facial-wise in the Philippines. The most "white thing" about her is her nose (high bridge). Other than that, it's typical Filipino facial features. :dies:

even then, most spanish-filipinas who luck out on facial features get high nose bridges all the damn time.

if anything, she looks hispanic as hell, and thats what most filipinos look like.

Why are non-Filipinos speaking on how Filipinos should look like? :skull: I’m pure Filipino but people think I’m mixed. 

OT: Filipina icon :clap3:

On 1/2/2021 at 7:49 AM, king_queen said:

Some of y’all are extremely bitter.

Everyone should spend a few hours a week on their physical health and appearance. It literally makes you feel so much better.

2 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

lol it wasn’t even on any playlists until like it blew up. It was already breaking records before they move it to #1 on TTH.  And it’s also not promoted in radio yet.

3 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Theyre doing just the bare minimum tbh lol

lol when she wasnt on major playlists she was already doing numbers :michael:

Nothing is random anymore...this is not 1995 lol. You don't break records at random. Even rebecca black was exposed for how Friday got big and that was 10 years ago.  She has a team behind her and I would love to know what new tricky method they used....her being on disney helped but this is very interesting from a marketing standpoint. 

Edited by FreeXone

3 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

even then, most spanish-filipinas who luck out on facial features get high nose bridges all the damn time.

if anything, she looks hispanic as hell, and thats what most filipinos look like.

Exactly! So can the non-Filipino ATRL members stop being annoying and possibly offensive by dictating what a Filipino should look like :gaycat4:

I don’t like the song but I’m happy for her success.

why would some people here talking about her race rather than her talent? Smh never change atrl.

Ugh, Asian MPG did that. :WAP:

12 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Nah, I'm sorry but either she's a plant or this is payola involved.

TikTok seems like a cult.

7 hours ago, FreeXone said:

7 hours ago, FreeXone said:

It's obvious plant. I see some major playlisters follow her. It isn't fair ?

4 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Nothing is random anymore...this is not 1995 lol. You don't break records at random. Even rebecca black was exposed for how Friday got big and that was 10 years ago.  She has a team behind her and I would love to know what new tricky method they used....her being on disney helped but this is very interesting from a marketing standpoint. 

:cm:

Guys, please, stop believing this is achievable with no marketing strategy/payola/planting.

3 minutes ago, lawmak said:

:cm:

Guys, please, stop believing this is achievable with no marketing strategy/payola/planting.

lol

The fact that a week ago 90% of us didn't know who she was and now she's breaking records like no tomorrow

YOUR FAVS AREN'T SAFE :jonny5:

On 1/14/2021 at 7:44 AM, FreeXone said:

From what I heard

1. She first introduced this song on her Tik Tok last year so her fans have been waiting for months to hear it in full (same tactic by Morgan Wallen's "7 Summers" and Luke Combs's "Forever After All")

2. There have been rumours of the love triangle even before this release and then she finally addresses it in the song => it's booming on Tik Tok

29 minutes ago, Sept said:

From what I heard

1. She first introduced this song on her Tik Tok last year so her fans have been waiting for months to hear it in full (same tactic by Morgan Wallen's "7 Summers" and Luke Combs's "Forever After All")

2. There have been rumours of the love triangle even before this release and then she finally addresses it in the song => it's booming on Tik Tok

Seems like the perfect storm. I wonder if this is what Lil Nas X is trying to do with  Call Me By Your Name.

Collecting her cash as a writer queen ! others pop girls COULD NEVER !

The better song WON! YAS! 

Terribly underwhelming and basic as they come. Perfect for this generation and totally encompasses them as a whole! 

The fact anyone thinks she compares to actual pop stars... in any way.

Her look, the sound, those cringe attempting to be hipster yet unique lyrics.....

NGQT.gif

not her snatching Drake who woulda thought :toofunny3:

On 1/14/2021 at 2:44 AM, FreeXone said:

Girl even in the 90's there was payola and labels were sabotaging the charts to get their artists quick #1s. Idky people act like payola just started with the streaming era. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.