drivers license breaks Drake's all-time record in US Spotify

TayDine1989

Maybe the bandwagoners made some points....

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thuggin

• Cryptique

• onewillowsilk

• Kyoto

why would anyone think this is manipulated? :ace:

Literally, this should be in text books. WILD :jonny5:

27 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

White girl did that! :clap3:

the OBSESSION..

O.T ENDED FRAKE :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

she came swinging but this b*tch is literally STOMPING on ariana, drake and taylor (the 3 biggest artists atm) at their peaks :deadbanana4:

Girl... :rip:

It’s one song and it’s going viral on TikTok. The Disney-watching tweens are streaming it mercilessly. The ‘Male’ response will probably do big #’s. Let’s wait until she releases a second/third single single or album before talking about her stomping on anyone at their peaks.

”OTR” did the same thing in 2019. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

1 minute ago, Thuggin said:

she’s filipino 

Rodrigo’s Mother is Irish/German; her Father is Filipino. HER’s Mother is Filipino and her Father is Black, but I don’t see people calling her Filipino. 

10 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

she came swinging but this b*tch is literally STOMPING on ariana, drake and taylor (the 3 biggest artists atm) at their peaks :deadbanana4:

Ehh none of them are really at their peaks anymore,   although You can make a case for Ari. Drake and Taylor have peaked already, however they still are the biggest streaming forces in the world Atm so that says quite a lot for Olivia. 

There's zero promo for this? She didn't perform this anywhere right? It's so INSANE.

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Rodrigo’s Mother is Irish/German; her Father is Filipino. HER’s Mother is Filipino and her Father is Black, but I don’t see people calling her Filipino. 

you can be both white AND filipino :rip:

8 minutes ago, 808s said:

I feel so sorry for the people thinking the numbers are fake or something :ahh:

this, like just say you’re too old and disconnected to see why this song is smashing :bibliahh: they’re mad their own faves aren’t doing it, my other faves included 

19 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

Y’all are so ****ing dramatic. The way her team leveraged the whole love triangle between her, that one blonde girl, & that Joshua person. Selling a narrative is just so powerful in music.

Low key this isn’t wrong though. I had a friend who’s my age who sent me the song saying she’s invested in this love triangle now. I was like... girl why 

3 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

she’s filipino 

If you can call her Filipino when she’s half then he can call her white. No double standards.

People need to call her what she is - biracial and just leave it at that.

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Lol this is SO true. Filipinos don’t claim H.E.R because they are anti black but they are quick to claim Olivia because she’s white passing despite both being equally Filipino.

People aren’t ready for that convo yet though.

6 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Girl... :rip:

It’s one song and it’s going viral on TikTok. The Disney-watching tweens are streaming it mercilessly. The ‘Male’ response will probably do big #’s. Let’s wait until she releases a second/third single single or album before talking about her stomping on anyone at their peaks.

”OTR” did the same thing in 2019. 

she’s literally a certified main pop girl with this song alone, if you think she’s going to be a one hit wonder you’re delusional :rip: people are interested in her, not just the song

14 minutes ago, starataneori said:

this song deserved all the success from it's bridge alone

Tea. Tea. Tea. And look, more tea. That bridge is a cultural reset 

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Oh! A bit off topic! I didn’t know H.E.R is a Filipino as well. It’s never mentioned here on ATRL. Just now that you mentioned it. I only learned here on ATRL that Olivia is a Filipino. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.