• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thuggin

• Cryptique

• onewillowsilk

• Kyoto

Go Oliviaaaaaaaa finally some new lymph and from a young girl and songwriter!! Slay!

Just now, Godly said:

Drake better come up with something quick for that album he is supposedly dropping this month :deadbanana2:

after he sees what happened in the last couple of days

he would have real balls to dare and release before march :deadbanana4:

Just now, GeminiCat said:

No shade to Lil Nas but Olivia has actual talent so I doubt it.

Plus, this song smashing and the love triangle drama with Josh (costar) is the best promo Disney+ could ask for and probably helps raise her profile even more whenever HSMTMTS season 2 premieres this year. Olivia is lined up for a huge 2021 and is primed for Miley/Selena/Demi/Ariana Disney/Nick to breakout MPG path :duca:

she's easily skipping the Miley Selen Demi level and is probably not gonna do any HSM S3 (if it ever happens) and focus on her 2nd era, she's probably gonna get as much if not more push than Ariana had with her 2nd era. She's in the market of Ariana and Taylor and that's basically a recipe for MPG force potential.

Imagine a 17/18 year old in 2022 blocking Adele's lead :deadbanana2: the charts really said KIDS rule the world. Maybe ME! was the right step for miss Taylor after all.

this cannot be happening. olivia broke one of arianas drakes records. i cant believe this is real, i’m so mortified and disgusted right now. i cankt even explain in words what im feeling right now. i can barely breathe im so sad, so shocked. why is this reality. pls be kind. goodbye. :(

Just now, Michael196 said:

after he sees what happened in the last couple of days

he would have real balls to dare and release before march :deadbanana4:

poor Drake, I can already imagine Complex and r/hiphopheads giving him so much sh*t. the amount of 'hey its a 17 year old, isn't that what he's into? :deadbanana2:' drags

#1. drivers license (12 wks at. #1)

#2. certified lover boy (HOT SHOT DEBUT) :toofunny3:

#3. positions :fan:

1 minute ago, Fitzswiftie said:

this cannot be happening. olivia broke one of arianas drakes records. i cant believe this is real, i’m so mortified and disgusted right now. i cankt even explain in words what im feeling right now. i can barely breathe im so sad, so shocked. why is this reality. pls be kind. goodbye. :(

:deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, selenachris said:

this will look like such a fluke if she flops with her next song 

Her HSM song is already climbing back up the streaming charts

3 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

she's easily skipping the Miley Selen Demi level and is probably not gonna do any HSM S3 (if it ever happens) and focus on her 2nd era, she's probably gonna get as much if not more push than Ariana had with her 2nd era. She's in the market of Ariana and Taylor and that's basically a recipe for MPG force potential.

Imagine a 17/18 year old in 2022 blocking Adele's lead :deadbanana2: the charts really said KIDS rule the world. Maybe ME! was the right step for miss Taylor after all.

For sure. None of the other Disney/Nick girls came out the gate SWINGING like this, my God :jonny:

Edited by GeminiCat

Y’all are so ****ing dramatic. The way her team leveraged the whole love triangle between her, that one blonde girl, & that Joshua person. Selling a narrative is just so powerful in music.

Congrats Olivia, the best quality #1 of 2021 just like Cardigan was for 2020 :clap3:

3 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

poor Drake, I can already imagine Complex and r/hiphopheads giving him so much sh*t. the amount of 'hey its a 17 year old, isn't that what he's into? :deadbanana2:' drags

#1. drivers license (12 wks at. #1)

#2. certified lover boy (HOT SHOT DEBUT) :toofunny3:

#3. positions :fan:

please :toofunny3:

also... the ME!-print indeed :dies:

Just now, GeminiCat said:

For sure. None of the other Disney/Nick girls came out the gate SWINGING like this, my God :jonny:

had Ariana, Adele and Taylor released this week, its BYE.mp3 for them :deadbanana2: no amount of witch remixes would save Taylor from the wrath of her own creation :toofunny3:

OT: I can easily see this spending 13 weeks at #1 minimum. Especially as HSMTM S2 comes around and she gets taught the world of PR schemes and becomes as business savvy as her fave Taylor :fan: fake relationships and Ellen show drags here we COME. She should serve this on her album release date:

the way her album would serve 200k-500k :WAP:

3 minutes ago, GeminiCat said:

Ariana did but Jesus not like this not like hard

4 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Her HSM song is already climbing back up the streaming charts

Oh thats cool. But lets wait and see what her second official release does 

1 minute ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Ariana did but Jesus not like this not like hard

she came swinging but this b*tch is literally STOMPING on ariana, drake and taylor (the 3 biggest artists atm) at their peaks :deadbanana4:

23 minutes ago, Arxane said:

The power of Gen Z. I'm getting old. :rip:

was the same for Bieber and Jonas brothers

4 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

:ahh:

Officially think her numbers are being manipulated in some way :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.