Hot 100 early predictions: drivers licence #1 (786 points)

Renan90

Thinking Of You
3 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

As much as I like the song, compared to other massive viral hits of previous years it feels so... Average.

Like there was something special about songs like OTR, Despacito , Thank U Next, 7 Rings, Bad Guy, Havana but there's really nothing about this song that makes it standout for me. 

It feels so weird.

Welcome to the new hit sound of the decade. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ash12345

• HotHeaven

• aliciavikanders

• Ampersand13

Top Posters In This Topic

She got her drivers license and is gonna run over the music industry. :rip:

Omg how??? Just insane. It's crazy that someone debuts with 786 points with their first single ever :skull:

Edited by espeon

I might be completely wrong here but isn’t this basically what Meghan trainer did with all about the bass in 2014 in terms of instant charting? I recall that song smashing out the gate as-well and it was her debut I believe

This bland song pulling these numbers :jonny6:

Now imagine she releases an actual bop. It may be over for the other girls I fear 

20 minutes ago, Jaffery said:

I might be completely wrong here but isn’t this basically what Meghan trainer did with all about the bass in 2014 in terms of instant charting? I recall that song smashing out the gate as-well and it was her debut I believe

AATB was a grower. It was a smash but it took some weeks before reaching #1, Olivia is doing on her first week :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, 305 said:

WE-

cy0aLIg.gif

omg emilia farts :clap3: 

never thought I'd see her on atrl lol

ot: how is this even possible i-

Almost 800 points???? Im curious to see the longevity this will or will not have.

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, Jaffery said:

AATB took 2 months to become a monster

this song took only like 3 days.

Pop's a funny ass genre, who the hell's listening to this song?!

3 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Pop's a funny ass genre, who the hell's listening to this song?!

Teens

Something this forum doesn’t have anymore.

I must say most teens didn’t know who she was before the song dropped.

It’s a pure viral hit, she’s going to be huge.

2 hours ago, HotHeaven said:

why do I feel like Taylor Swift endorsement caused this. :rip:

A Taylor swift endorsement barely even got Willow to #1, Idt it's her. It's that tiktok craze

Will she become the new MPG or the new Lorde? :eli:

but I’m glad she will be #1 at least untill Grammy or Adele’s new single :-x

5 hours ago, Jaffery said:

All About That Bass was already out a month before it even debuted (at #84) on the Hot 100. It went 84-54-28-8-4-2-3-2 before reaching #1. So it was a pretty quick rise but compared to this song it was ages lol. Also, Meghan had self-released like 3 albums before AATB came out.

Edited by Kyle-x

5 hours ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Reminding me of the demand for billie eilish. Shes gonna have a long career i think. Hoping for uptempo and dance pop of course. 

she's snatching taylor and ariana's demographic for sure. her dance pop era probably won't come until 2025 tho (when pop music resurges)

4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

AATB was a grower. It was a smash but it took some weeks before reaching #1, Olivia is doing on her first week :deadbanana2:

And she would've gone #1 even if she scrubbed the song from the internet and radio after 3 days. :skull:

3 hours ago, Trent W said:

Teens

Something this forum doesn’t have anymore.

I must say most teens didn’t know who she was before the song dropped.

It’s a pure viral hit, she’s going to be huge.

I’m barely on Tik tok but just went on for a few minutes and the song is all over Tik tok. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.