Lana claps back: "I'm actually not tone deaf"

I would be mad too if someone else twist my words like that and starts a stupid rumour of who im not really am.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• Richie.Valdez

• Faruhs

• Mr.Fenty

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Pheromosa said:

her rebuttal to being called tone deaf is to call someone else jealous? 

stupid stupid girl

You’re in every thread pertaining to the situation. Grow the f up. 

Trainwreck
2 hours ago, 80x100 said:

can we leave her in 2020 :zzz:

not with that avi sis :ahh:

OT: apparently on atrl a woman cannot stand up for herself and call out publications for twisting her words in order to get some controversial headline, be it a man I'm sure most of them would be on their knees already, legs wide open. and also it seems now that people just want any little misunderstanding in order to "come" for someone and "cancel" them.... 'diots

Edited by Trainwreck
feuxtography
8 minutes ago, ryanmj1993 said:

THIS!!  The minute she didn’t tear Trump to shreds is basically an excuse to cancel you according to the media. I hate Trump but come on. 

But it's weird because she did tear trump up, headlines were just inflammatory clips and half the people canceling her didn't even read her interview or are like "those words should never come out of her mouth under any context!"

Its whatever. I've actually avoided all lana threads/discussion on twitter because of it. Can't deal with something so unimportant right now in america. :deadbanana2:

Stfu girl. Get those coins from conservatives.

Katy sided with liberals and they destroyed her.

7 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

I would be mad too if someone else twist my words like that and starts a stupid rumour of who im not really am.

This

stjosephprey4us

The polarization in this thread alone shows this woman has culture wrapped around her finger :beatfreak::wave2:

DanyelP23

Honestly, I'm kinda of living for celebrities being a bit more unfiltered and calling out stuff when it pisses them off. I prefer it to our faves being fake woke and play nice all day just so that their reputation remains *clean* and "unproblematic".

And also, yes, she was taken out of context and good for her for speaking about it.

FCKNAmbrosia
11 minutes ago, ryanmj1993 said:

THIS!!  The minute she didn’t tear Trump to shreds is basically an excuse to cancel you according to the media. I hate Trump but come on. 

She's been dragging him ever since 2017 and those magazines have the audacity (espcially one she's very fond of) to say that she supports him lol :rip:

feuxtography
9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

She perfectly explained herself and people still aren't happy. I'm failing to see people's arguments against her? Especially as an artist and not someone who is a political leader. :biblio:

Bacardo Royale
Just now, DanyelP23 said:

Honestly, I'm kinda of living for celebrities being a bit more unfiltered and calling out stuff when it pisses them off. I prefer it to our faves being fake woke and play nice all day just so that their reputation remains *clean* and "unproblematic".

And also, yes, she was taken out of context and good for her for speaking about it.

Agree with this. 

5 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

This this this

Mariah's Glove
15 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

She perfectly explained herself and people still aren't happy. I'm failing to see people's arguments against her? Especially as an artist and not someone who is a political leader. :biblio:

its just a mob at this point. woke twitter will run with it until the end of time.

one of the comments is like "ok, so why did you defend white supremacy?" like :skull: they are not people to be reasoned with

Ultraviolence26
1 hour ago, Mr.Fenty said:

you could've just said "we need more Karens"

Stfu she cand stand up for herself ur favs dont even say anything valid for fear!! She is not a karen sorry lana keeps winning

Just shine your Karen like a beautiful star
Show the world who you are, who you are

Best Lana Del Rey Wink GIFs | Gfycat

Bad_vocal_technique
31 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I was actually just reflecting on this.

Richie.Valdez
59 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

And again... only mentally challenged people won’t get the several points she clearly and rightfully made. 

If you don’t get her clearly well-intended points and you still want to get on the cancelling culture bandwagon over a woman standing up for herself then the issue is you. 

Edited by Richie.Valdez