HDD: Olivia at 500K units, will hit #1 on Hot 100

Hector

Rodrigo's incredible opening has "drivers license" locked in as a #1 debut on the Hot 100. It's already approaching 500k in total activity.

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=324694&title=GEFFEN-OPENS-2021-WITH-RECORD-BREAKING-DEBUT-SINGLE

Enough for ATRL to consider her a legend :jonny5:

never heard of her or the song

QueenofCopyPaste

Already?!? 

I still don’t understand what caused the song to explode lmao

I understand she’s big with teens or whatever from TikTok + Disney... but even then... this is something so unheard of lmao

30 minutes ago, Hector said:

Enough for ATRL to consider her a legend

knowing them, prolly

• ATRL Moderator

It's what she deserves 

This is insane, none is doing it like her.

... this is like when Ariana had a ridiculous opening week for Problem - and even then Ariana had her debut album and modest hit in her pocket by then, so this really is an anomaly.

I honestly don't know if I'm impressed or suspicious... maybe both.

The power of gen Z :deadbanana2:Its first two days were clearly tik tok influence, while the massive third day numbers are just a reflection of the GP listening to it and liking it :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

... this is like when Ariana had a ridiculous opening week for Problem - and even then Ariana had her debut album and modest hit in her pocket by then, so this really is an anomaly.

I honestly don't know if I'm impressed or suspicious... maybe both.

Something is off to me. I don’t see how this is possible without some type of numbers manipulation. But maybe she really is that popular. 

A solo debut of this magnitude can only be compared to solo-career launches from Harry Styles ("Sign of the Times"), ZAYN ("Pillowtalk"), Ariana ("The Way") and Kelly Clarkson ("A Moment Like This"). Only ZAYN's "Pillowtalk" bowed at #1 in its opening week.

The Lauryn Hill snub :rip: 

Never heard of her or this song. But I keep seeing her everywhere all of a sudden so I guess I need to check it out. 

Crazy how big this song has got. I work at a school and the kids are obsessed with it. In just a few days it’s already the biggest song of the year! 

When you do talentry :clap3: 

i knew her from High School Musical series in Disney+

The song is great, hope her album is ready

QueenofCopyPaste
44 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Crazy how big this song has got. I work at a school and the kids are obsessed with it. In just a few days it’s already the biggest song of the year! 

the impact that it has!

8CD58E31-BB9B-4A3C-955D-F30E10226029.thu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.