DL breaks TUN record with 5.6M in US, 11.5M global

Eglė

The question is how? Is she even known in the UK to be pulling a million streams? Something seems fishy to me

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• Eglė

• MingYouToo

• Cryptique

she's pulling great numbers even in countries where they don't use english songs

truly mystifying and interesting to witness

6 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

An iconic solo debut. Crazy In Love tea 

The audacity to compare a legendary song like CIL with this...:biblio:

Breaking the record by 1M wtf :deadbanana2:

Are these numbers in the counter? Why do I remember 7 Rings had 12M in a day?

Not some people here still confused why this is smashing

Talent + Great Song + Likability + Tik Tok Followers + Gen Z Support + Ex Drama + Disney Background = SUCCESS

The female Old Town Road but 1000x better. I say it's talent. :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

:deadbanana2: this is actually INSANE

i'm so proud. Finally a Filipino Pop Girl and not only smashing but demolishing ALL our faves :deadbanana2:

Who knew a SOUTH EAST ASIAN / FILIPINA would do this? :deadbanana2:

It's been long overdue. Our Filipina singers are like the most talented vocalists in the world and it's about time one of them is able to dominate globally (Olivia) :gaycat5:

57 minutes ago, boxoffice said:

Breaking the record by 1M wtf :deadbanana2:

Are these numbers in the counter? Why do I remember 7 Rings had 12M in a day?

I think Olivia got 15m on the counter. It was at 18. something yesterday, now it’s at 33.5m. Insane!!

20 minutes ago, Timber said:

I think Olivia got 15m on the counter. It was at 18. something yesterday, now it’s at 33.5m. Insane!!

This is amazing. Gen Z power :clap3:

8 hours ago, Mariano said:

shut up :jonny5:

I think Adele can pull  through simply cuz she'll hit like 200-300k digital sales (at least, maybe 500k), no? 

not if the kids have a say in the streaming numbers. Watch Adele debut with 15M and Olivia do like 20M just because Adele is threatening their fave :WAP:

5 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

How is it doing so well outside US though? I thought the High School show was a US thing. Disney+ is also mostly big there only. 

The song’s success is mostly because of Tiktok. The love triangle story is huge rn on Tiktok. 

2 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

How is it doing so well outside US though? I thought the High School show was a US thing. Disney+ is also mostly big there only. 

Disney+ is huge globally. :skull: It's not US centric, that would be HBO Max.

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

How is it huge globally. It has just started entering most of Latin American and European countries. And out of the current base, 30% plus are Hotstar India subscribers, who most definitely are not watching High School Musical. It will pick up globally quickly with the Marvel shows, but right now it is US centric.

It's nearly 100M subscribers globally in a year. That's second to Netflix, who amassed 195M in 10 years. :toofunny3: Trying to pretend this service is US centric is false and delusional as hell. Come on now.

8 hours ago, aliciavikanders said:

Because Clairo hasn't been on two Disney channel shows, isn't signed to a major label, and did not write a song about a co-star who has 2m Instagram followers, and his new girlfriend (who was also on Disney) with 24m Instagram followers

wow since ig followers matter so much, that other girl must have #1 smash hits too then

I have not seen this song on TikTok... it’s just guys shaking their asses :rip:

32 minutes ago, Mezter said:

This is so funny to me. Literally no one has came out with a bang like this :dies:

Ariana kinda did lol

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

wow since ig followers matter so much, that other girl must have #1 smash hits too then

lol right? let alone the damalio girl... :dies:

Why does this have 12 pages :rip:

This girl really has some of you pressed huh? :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.