• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• Eglė

• MingYouToo

• Cryptique

This is so bizarre. She's from a flop Disney+ show. The song sucks. The fact that TikTok continues to have this much power...

No, but Finneas O'Connell and that sister of his are

njaz3xklx.gif

13 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

15.16M unfiltered streams! :jonny5:

It's MADNESS I tell ya! :jonny4:

What in the world :jonny: 

I didn't hear about this song until ATRL but this organiC hit. I'm ready for a new pop girl its about time. 

3 hours ago, NewStanner said:

I'm sorry, but at this point it's sure that she's using some fraudulent tactics to boost her numbers :rip:

She could have a 360 record deal. I’d like to hope that this success is organic, but it’s unusual for a debut single to do this well especially if the artist is practically unknown. 

1 minute ago, Mercurio said:

She could have a 360 record deal. I’d like to hope that this success is organic, but it’s unusual for a debut single to do this well especially if the artist is practically unknown. 

She owns her masters and wrote this song by herself...so the deal thing makes no sense

This song is the most organic thing to make a dent in the charts in a LONG time.

I blame tiktok

I still don't get it.

I mean the song is cute, but it's not THAT great. It's pretty forgettable actually. 

6 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

She owns her masters and wrote this song by herself...so the deal thing makes no sense

This song is the most organic thing to make a dent in the charts in a LONG time.

I blame tiktok

Right.I need someone to explain her timeline to me. TikTok couldn't even make Clairo blow up THIS much :deadbanana2: 

The song just sounds really good tho tbh

1 minute ago, Miss Americana said:

I blame tiktok

Oh well that would makes a bit more sense, she probably signed a distribution deal :clap3: This is amazing. OTR smashing out of nowhere teas

chileee, why couldn't this have been Ava Max??

m4qRs2B.gif

QueenofCopyPaste
45 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

This is so bizarre. She's from a flop Disney+ show. The song sucks. The fact that TikTok continues to have this much power...

Subjective.

A legend already. We love a Filipino mpg. :party:

3 hours ago, Zylo said:

Right.I need someone to explain her timeline to me. TikTok couldn't even make Clairo blow up THIS much :deadbanana2: 

The song just sounds really good tho tbh

Because Clairo hasn't been on two Disney channel shows, isn't signed to a major label, and did not write a song about a co-star who has 2m Instagram followers, and his new girlfriend (who was also on Disney) with 24m Instagram followers

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

13m for tomorrow’s chart update and 17m on the counter. 

55 minutes ago, aliciavikanders said:

Because Clairo hasn't been on two Disney channel shows, isn't signed to a major label, and did not write a song about a co-star who has 2m Instagram followers, and his new girlfriend (who was also on Disney) with 24m Instagram followers

Nothing you posted explains why shes breaking all streaming records with her 1st song

34 minutes ago, faceclef said:

Nothing you posted explains why shes breaking all streaming records with her 1st song

Talent 

:deadbanana2: this is actually INSANE

i'm so proud. Finally a Filipino Pop Girl and not only smashing but demolishing ALL our faves :deadbanana2:

Who knew a SOUTH EAST ASIAN / FILIPINA would do this? :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.